Everything you need to know whilst studying with us. Help shape your experience and time at Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College with the Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College app!
Connect, communicate and collaborate with other students and staff with this private, safe and secure social learning network.
Access anytime, anywhere.
All the key information you need, anywhere, at any time. From the very start, you can track your application, know when and where an open day is, and once you’re here, view your day at a glance and see how you are progressing through your studies.
The Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College app – it’s personal!
You can create and join discussion groups and project workspaces, connect and communicate with other students on the same course, or connect to clubs & societies throughout the university with ease.
Your Academic Tutors can easily update you on lesson content, recommend resources that will help with studies, facilitate class discussions and give reminders on assignments and work to be completed, all in your app.
And if you need support? Don't worry you can easily access our FAQ's or submit and track queries with ease. No matter where you are or the time of day, the Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College app will help you to easily gain and access support during your studies.
The Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College app gives you:
• Support across the whole time you are at college, from application to graduation
• Easy access to Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College’s information and systems
• A sophisticated, searchable knowledge base
• The ability to raise queries with academic or support staff
• Create both learning and social networks
From the moment you start considering Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College, you will receive a unique experience from enquiry through enrolment and throughout your student life. With the Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College app, you can engage with other students and staff, access all the information you need, and have the whole campus in the palm of your hand.
The February 2022 release contains several quality improvements and bug fixes, including:
• UI improvements to the Home screen
• UI improvements to the Applications screen
• Additional Information content visible on Events
Ratings and Reviews
Literally does not let you accept terms and conditions
Seems be crashing and won’t do anything and when ask to agree to terms it won’t let press ok but let’s u decline it. Getting stressed as this is for my daughter go college and get sort with her tutor
We bit o pish pal
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College
- 104.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Gujarati, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © Hereford, Ludlow and North Shropshire College