HMA! Pro VPN helps protect your personal identity, keep snooping eyes off your online activity, and protect you on public Wi-Fi. Join hundreds of thousands of other people who trust HMA! to keep their data private and secure.
HMA! Pro VPN is easy to set up, and in no time you’ll enjoy secure web browsing and the ability to protect sensitive information on your iPhone or iPad.
Benefits of HMA! Pro VPN:
* Surf privately
* Access to the biggest VPN server network in the world - giving you the best and fastest VPN connection
* Help function built into the app
* Multi-device compatible - a VPN for iPhone and iPad
* In-app account registration and purchase
Look what else you get:
* 24/7 customer support via email and live chat
* The "Favourite Server" feature allows you to mark any VPN server or country as "favourite" - saving you time searching for your preferred servers
* Starting from iOS8, IPSec is the default VPN protocol, and the app manages the VPN connection for you
About our subscriptions*:
If you’ve already subscribed, you can use HMA! Pro VPN for iPhone and iPad at no extra cost. If you’re not a subscriber, you can easily create an account and purchase one of the following subscriptions within the app:
What is a VPN?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is like having a PO box on the Internet – an address that is not publicly available. Instead of giving out its personal IP address when you click on a website, your iPhone or iPad gives one of ours. The result? You are securely connected wherever our VPN server is located! Plus, your communications are secured and encrypted, even when using untrusted public networks.
Why do you need a VPN?
Anytime you connect to a public Wi-Fi hotspot with your device you are putting your security and privacy at risk. HMA! offers you an extra level of professional security when surfing the Internet – wherever you are.
Support available by:
* Handy in-app help feature
* Expert customer service team via email and live chat
* Online tutorials at https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en-us/sections/200996608-HMA-iOS-App
HMA! is a product of Privax Limited, a UK limited company, based in Central London.
*Note about subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
We've made stability improvements to the app and fixed a few bugs. Leave us a review to let us know what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using HMA for over ten years
First when I lived in the USA, and later Belize, Spain, Morocco and the U.K.
The service on Macs and iOS (iPhones and iPads) has always been easy to use and seems to have a point of presence in every country on earth.
Which is vital in a place like Morocco or Belize where Skype and VPN use is often banned periodically and for varying lengths of time.
So you cannot form a vpn connection with a server outside Morocco when you live there.
At the time HMA who I had already been a Customer of for about eight years had a server inside Morocco and when I looked appeared to be the only company to have one.
Their software takes all the hassle out of configuring your device and ensures ALL your traffic goes through the VPN which is not always the case.
It’s easy to change where your proxy is located, either by choosing by location or based on the data privacy laws where the proxy server is located.
They introduced this feature just when their server list had grown so long, each with a different address such that it was becoming hard to manage.
There client software makes a difficult IT problem simple and makes it easy to choose the best server to connect to, while handling load balancing transparently for you.
The easiest and best VPN I have tried, including setting up my own on AWS.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this wonderful comment!
We are so happy to hear that we made your stay in Morocco and Belize easier and more comfortable.
Our service changed over the years but we are always striving to improve it and to listen our customers' comments, opinions and needs.
We highly appreciate your feedback and we hope that you will stay satisfied with our service in future as well.
All the best from HMA! Team
Does what it says on the tin
Think there are few trolls out there with negative reviews! It’s fast, no leaks and a low ping! What’s more it works and so does the app itself! No point in having great server coverage if the app doesn’t perform, HMA does in both areas. I’d recommend tbh
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your awesome feedback. We are very happy to hear you are enjoying great speeds while surfing safely on the web. HMA! Pro VPN is always here for you to help you be protected online and you can always count on our help. All the best and take care, your HMA! Team.
Poor VPN for UK services
This used to be a great VPN. However, over the last six months it has lost interest in updating its VPN for the use on UK sites. Many UK media outlets have blocked HMAs VPN so that you cannot watch any of their output (even if you are legally entitled to with a TV licence!).
More problematic is their Customer service. It is sporadic with replies to problems taking over a week. Cheerful replies saying that the above mentioned problem will be solved in 3 weeks actually took 3 MONTHS to sort out! The solution then only worked for a few weeks.
I would strongly urge anyone to use another VPN and not HMA as they are no longer interested in keeping this VPN up to date or great any more.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Although we completely understand your position regarding this and you are completely right to feel left down by our resolving speed, we would like to say that we do care about our customers and about providing the best service possible.
We are again working on resolving this and we hope to have a permanent solution this time.
Your HMA! Team
- Privax LTD
- 95.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Privax Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Recurring Subscription £2.29
- Monthly Multi-Device Plan £8.49
- 1 Month £10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.