HOLD is your personal space to let out what is on your mind and make self-reflection more effective.
Avoid everyday anxiety and stress by taking control over your thoughts when it’s right for you instead of overthinking at times you don’t want to, like before going to sleep. Make this space your own by filling it with thoughts, ideas, worries, concerns, feelings, hopes and dreams. Use it knowing that anything you don’t want to keep inside your mind - HOLD will hold it for you.
Often people cannot engage properly with things that are on their mind because, it might be hard or confusing, it may take time they don’t have or it may seem like a waste of time. Talking with yourself in HOLD helps you release your thoughts in a clear and productive way and without fear of judgement. You can always return to these conversations later with a fresh perspective so you can continue to progress even if you have little time in your life.
HOLD guides you into learning self-reflection in an easy and accessible way, encouraging you to develop your personal practice of self-reflection and maintain useful and healthy thought processes. Get to the core of what is on your mind and discover your own patterns.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH HOLD:
* Have a conversation with yourself, to help you explore your thoughts
* Let out what’s on your mind by speaking or writing
* Everything is stored so you don’t forget anything unless you delete it
* Log your mood for each conversation with yourself and keep track of how it changes
* Read and listen back to your thoughts to reflect more clearly
* Use the Tools to deepen your self-reflections
* Create collections of conversations to better understand your own patterns
* Gradually learn self-reflection techniques
* Set up reminders and build your own self-reflection routine
* Clear your mind
* Think more clearly and listen to yourself
* Talk about things without worrying about what you are sharing and with who
* Reduce stress and anxiety
* Don’t forget things that are important to you - hold yourself to account
* Learn how to self-reflect with structure
* Potentially Improve your mental wellbeing and overall happiness
* Feel more in control of your life
Self-reflection is a unique function of the human mind that occurs naturally; it allows you to consider and respond to what you think, feel and do.
HOLD has been developed by combining classical psychological theories and contemporary self-reflection research with today’s cutting-edge technologies. It allows you to create your own self-reflection space that grows with you.
HOLD helps you have semi-structured conversations with yourself and equips you with tools and techniques which can positively expand your thinking, instead of feeling limited by stress and anxiety.
As you master the stages in HOLD you will develop your self-reflection practice, stimulating deeper thinking and a greater understanding of yourself, helping you to feel empowered and in control of who you are and what you are doing in life.
With HOLD you can take time to talk, reflect and learn about yourself. We value your privacy, so we ensure that all the information you enter in the app will only be stored on your phone and never shared with anyone.
Take hold of your thoughts and improve your mental wellbeing. Reduce anxiety and stress by taking control of what is on your mind.
Download HOLD now for free, no sign-up required.
Ratings and Reviews
Really helpful to focus
After having tried many, there are two CBT apps that I love, this being one of them. It’s great that there’s no fuss making entries, and it helps me to think in a different way and question my own thought beliefs. After having mental health issues for a long time it’s great to find a perfect balance that makes you work a little bit with satisfying results. I don’t use the microphone to record entries but adding one in writing and categorising is simple. The only thing I would ask for is the ability to edit entries as sometimes I want to add something, or it’s too late when I realise I’ve made a spelling/grammar mistake! Otherwise a well deserved 5/5!
I love this app!
Highly recommend to anyone who wants to be in control of their life goals.
Being able to write down thoughts and ask myself questions and then reading and listening back to what I’ve written helps give me a bit more sense of direction and order to my thoughts. The reflection questions are really helpful as well because they help me clarify what is important to me about the things I’ve said and then I make better plans.
Haven’t found anything similar
It’s very simple to use and it’s funny that by simply talking to yourself you can actually reduce your stress moments and constant preoccupations.
Really liked the reminder idea, it helps you to come back, even just ‘to say hello’.
I really recommend it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KOA HEALTH B.V. SUCURSAL EN ESPANA
- 93.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2021 – Koa Health B.V. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.