Hole19 is the most used GOLF GPS RANGEFINDER & SCORECARD in the United Kingdom, with +10M rounds registered!
Hole19 is the FREE golf app to help you lower your golf scores. As accurate as a real caddie, our app provides accurate GPS distances and scoring on over 42,000 golf courses worldwide.
Packed with essential features including GPS rangefinder, scorecard, shot tracker and statistics tracking - Hole19 is the all-in-one golf app solution to improve your golf and lower your handicap in 2019.
Need somewhere to play? You can use the app to find courses, book tee times and plan your rounds too.
Compatible with all Apple Phones supporting iOS 10 and all Apple Watches.
“For a truly high-tech golfing app, check out Hole19” - The New York Times
FREE DOWNLOAD FEATURES:
• GPS Rangefinder - Accurately measure shot distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets on over 42,000 golf courses from around the world.
• Digital Scorecard - Track your score during every round and save every golfshot you take in one place. Stableford and Stroke Play scoring systems currently available.
• Golf Statistics Tracking - Improve your golf handicap and golf score with performance statistics on your driving accuracy, greens in regulation, short game and putting.
• Plan & Book Your Round - Use our course ratings and reviews to find the best golf courses to play. Ready to book? We’ve got tee times and deals available on over 3,300 golf courses across the USA, Portugal & Spain.
• Share With Friends - Hole19’s a social golf app; share your progress and your love of the game with our active community of golf enthusiasts.
WANT MORE FEATURES?
For only £6,99 per 1 month, £22,99 per 6 months or £39,99 per year, you can upgrade to Hole19 Premium, and benefit from the following stroke-saving features:
• AR: Immerse yourself in a completely different experience using augmented reality on the golf course.
• Match Play: Challenge your friends to a match play game and track your scores easily.
• Club Recommendation: Real-time club recommendations, based on your personal distances.
• Handicap Simulator: Track the impact a round you play has on your handicap.
• Distance Tracker: quickly and easily measure the distance of your last shot.
• Performance Statistics: get a deeper insight into the development of your game over time. Trendline graphs showing key statistics such as Scoring, Driving Accuracy and more.
• Auto-Change Hole: Walk from green to tee and your App will change hole automatically.
• Highlights & Notes: showcase the highlights of your golf career and improve your course management strategy by adding notes to any hole.
• Enhanced, higher resolution course maps.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings, after purchase. If you upgrade to Premium during your free trial any remaining time left on your trial will be forfeited
• email@example.com - Technical questions, FAQs, product articles, step-by-step guides and more
• firstname.lastname@example.org - mapping requests
• email@example.com - Interested in promoting your product or brand with us? Get in touch with us
• Visit our website at http://www.hole19golf.com
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
• The GPS functionality requires an iPhone or GPS-enabled iPad
• Hole19 is optimized for iPhone 5, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X and iOS11 ready. You need iOS7.0+ for it to run properly.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Hole19 integrates with the Health app
Hey, golfers! This version includes minor visual improvements and some bug fixes. We're also introducing a brand-new feature for Premium members:
- Stats Filtering: Now you can filter your statistics by date and golf course (including club stats) to understand your game in a much deeper way. Do you want to compare your performance this season vs the last one? Or perhaps you want to see your stats on a particular golf course? We've got you covered!
Make sure to keep your Updates turned on so you don't miss a thing!
Need any help? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loving Hole19? Help us spreading the word about us and leave your review. We need you!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but has its faults
First of all I must say I do like this app, its one of the easiest to use in my opinion and works great on my Apple watch. Potential is great and with a few tweaks this would be the number 1 golf app.
I have upgraded and this is where I feel disappointed. I play on a 9 hole course where you play on different tees on the back 9 which makes the course considerably different. Sadly Hole19 does not pick up hole 10 etc which means i cannot record shots, scores etc on my home course for a full game of golf. Another major fault is recently on away days the yardages have been 20-30yards out which is a massive problem. I had to constantly ask my playing partners to compare yardages and it was consistently out vs their gps devices and the courses 100 and 150 yardage markers.
Potential is there but after this year without these being fixed I will be cancelling unfortunately.
Missing one essential feature
This is app is by far my favourite of the golf apps - good looking and easy to use. It is let down by when using it in connection with a series 3 Apple Watch it still uses the phones GPS and not the watch’s GPS.
I leave my phone in my golf bag, and the need for it to use the watch’s GPS is essential. On my local golf course, I often have a walk to the hole and leave my bag near the tee for the next hole. This means it’s not giving me the actual distance from the hole (instead how far my bag is from the hole).
It would be great if Hole19 had a watch only feature that allowed me to start a synced course, play using my watch’s GPS and end a match without having to use my phone. Many running apps have achieved this, it would be great to see Hole19 have this feature too! Until then I’m still on the search for an app with this feature.
Hole 19 is a great idea, but in the end there’s just too much faff. I found taking my phone round in my pocket annoying for a start. Yes you can put it on your trolley, but what if you have a bag? If you forget to input after a shot then what, that’s easily done, especially on putts. Finally I’ve found it eats battery like you would not believe! (I do have an iPhone 5) so that might be my issue to be fair. It has also on occasion just stopped working half way through my round. Hole 19 is a good tool to use if you are in bounce games with friends and if you are strict about your inputs and don’t mind a bit of faff. For me though, you better off getting gap tested and buy a rangefinder. Then howdidido (club competition computer) will do it for you.
- Stat Track Technologies - Servicos Tecnologicos para o Desporto, Lda.
- 105.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pro Monthly £6.99
- Premium Pro 6 Months £22.99
- Lite Basic Monthly £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.