“For a truly high-tech golfing app, check out Hole19” - The New York Times
Don’t waste money on expensive range finders or fancy gadgets! Hole19 is the best, FREE golf GPS app that gives you accurate distances everywhere on the course and keeps your rounds stored in one place. With more than 43,000 golf courses available, Hole19 is THE app that actually works with Apple Watch!
“I’ve been using Hole19 for a few years now and it’s been great to see my game improve tremendously. I used to shoot over 100 and now it’s great to see an average of mid 80’s” - S. Mun from Australia.
Compatible with all Apple iPhones supporting iOS 11 and Apple Watch.
FREE DOWNLOAD FEATURES:
• GPS Rangefinder - Accurately measure shot distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets on over 43,000 golf courses in 201 countries.
• Digital Scorecard - Track your score during every round and save every golfshot you take in one place. Stableford and Stroke Play scoring systems currently available.
• Apple Watch Compatibility - Check GPS distances of every golf course right on your wrist.
• Discover Courses - Use our course ratings and reviews to find the best golf courses to play.
• Share With Friends - Hole19’s a social golf app; share your progress and your love of the game with our active community of golf enthusiasts and on your other social media channels.
TAKE STROKES OFF YOUR GAME WITH PREMIUM PRO
For only £6,99 per 1 month, £22,99 per 6 months or £39,99 per year, you can upgrade to Hole19 Premium, and benefit from the following stroke-saving features:
• AR: Immerse yourself in a completely different experience using augmented reality on the golf course.
• Match Play: Challenge your friends to a match play game and track your scores easily.
• Club Recommendation: Real-time club recommendations, based on your personal distances.
• Handicap Simulator: Track the impact a round you play has on your handicap.
• Distance Tracker: Quickly and easily measure the distance of your last shot.
• Overall Statistics: Performance statistics on your driving accuracy, greens in regulation, short game and putting.
• Auto-Change Hole: Walk from green to tee and your App will change hole automatically.
• Notes: Improve your course management strategy by adding notes to any hole.
• Premium Maps: Enhanced, higher resolution course maps.
• Shot-by-shot Tracking: Track each shot you make during your round.
• Club Statistics: Know exactly how far you hit your shots with each club when using Shot-by-shot.
• Watch Scoring: Full Input on your wrist.
• Ad-free in-app experience.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings, after purchase. If you upgrade to Premium during your free trial any remaining time left on your trial will be forfeited.
• firstname.lastname@example.org - Technical questions, FAQs, product articles, step-by-step guides and more
• email@example.com - mapping requests
• firstname.lastname@example.org - Interested in promoting your product or brand? Get in touch with us
• Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
• Hole19 works with iOS version 11 or above. iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
• The App is optimised for iPhone 7 and above and includes compatibility with Apple’s Health app.
• Hole19 for Apple Watch requires at least watchOS 3.
• Hole19 is not optimised for iPad.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Family Sharing is not supported
In this release we fixed bug which was preventing some users from turning on the Watch GPS and an issue which lead to partially hidden distances on the flyover.
Make sure to keep your updates turned on so you don't miss a thing!
Need any help? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Loving Hole19? Help us spread the word about us and leave your review. We need you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but has its faults
First of all I must say I do like this app, its one of the easiest to use in my opinion and works great on my Apple watch. Potential is great and with a few tweaks this would be the number 1 golf app.
I have upgraded and this is where I feel disappointed. I play on a 9 hole course where you play on different tees on the back 9 which makes the course considerably different. Sadly Hole19 does not pick up hole 10 etc which means i cannot record shots, scores etc on my home course for a full game of golf. Another major fault is recently on away days the yardages have been 20-30yards out which is a massive problem. I had to constantly ask my playing partners to compare yardages and it was consistently out vs their gps devices and the courses 100 and 150 yardage markers.
Potential is there but after this year without these being fixed I will be cancelling unfortunately.
Never worked correctly
Had about a dozen games using this app and everyone has been fraught with problems. These have ranged from a complete failure to working occasionally. Don’t waste money. I will not be renewing my account.
I’ve tried what I believe is every way to utilise this gps system with mixed results These range from complete failure to having to reset each hole as my game progresses. On one occasion it required a complete reset of my series 5 Apple Watch
Which helped but didn’t allow me to complete my game without having to advance each hole manually. Even then it does not move the distances as you approach the green and requires attention each and every shot. On top of this it drains the battery rapidly. We are only playing 15 holes on my course due to adverse ground conditions. I’m getting to the point that it is a huge distraction and I recently played an improved game by not using it. Sorry to be so negative in my review but my experience with a dedicated gps watch was so much better and will be next purchase. I find it hard to believe others are not having the same experience. I’m fairly savvy in technical terms but this has been an unpleasant and frustrating experience.
Developer Response ,
Again, we're sad to hear about your experience. We've not been able to replicate anything similar and your help would be very appreciated! As you updated your review after our reply, we believe that you've already contacted us and that everything remains the same, correct? If not, please contact us! We're sure that our Customer Support team can help you overcome this experience and even guide you on how to request a refund if that is the case. Happy to help! This is not the experience we want our golfers to have.
Only 2 things needed to make it perfect
Really good App. I do use other apps to stat track my rounds but use hole 19 in tandem with these because it’s quick and easy to get Fir and Gir as well as putts. The only thing that would make it perfect is the ability to filter rounds by year instead of last 5,10,20 so we can see the stats from 2016, 2017 and 2018.
The app also needs the ability to add text to the round titles so we can see what competition relates to the round at the moment it just shows the course if you could make these changes it would be the most perfect golf app ever made
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stat Track Technologies - Servicos Tecnologicos para o Desporto, Lda.
- 121.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pro Monthly £6.99
- Lite for Wearables Monthly £2.49
- Premium Pro Annual £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.