The HOPE Plan is an app which allows homelessness applicants to manage their application
on the go.
Some of the functions include
- Update and manage Personal Housing Plans (PHP’s)
- Upload documents
- Send messages to homelessness case officer
- View upcoming appointments set by the case officer.
- View and acknowledge all published correspondence including Letters, Emails and
When opening the app, you will select the Local authority which you are working with. After
this you will be taken to a login page where you will be required to enter your homelessness
Once logged in you will be able perform all the functions listed previously.
Current Local authorities using this app listed below.
- Arun District Council
- Breckland District Council
- Bromley Council
- Luton Borough Council
- Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
- Watford Borough Council
- West Lindsey District council
- Bug fixes.
- New Partners added [Luton, Arun, RBKT & Breckland]
- Home Connections Lettings Limited
- 25.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Home Connections Lettings Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.