Save up to 40% on every flight! Hopper predicts if prices will go up or down. Watch your flight in the app & get a notification when the ticket drops to its lowest price.
Relax — booking travel just got easy.
Hopper predicts prices for flights and hotels, with 95% accuracy up to 1 year in advance. You can watch a trip right in the app and we’ll send you a notification when it’s the best time to buy — recommending you to book now, or maybe wait just a little longer.
We’ve helped over 30 million travelers book trips around the world, saving them more than $1.8 billion to date. That’s a saving of up to 40%.
Hopper features the major airlines in the US, Canada and around the world such as American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, Frontier, Spirit Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Air Transat, WestJet, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, KLM & many more.
Search Flights & Hotels
Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars and cute bunnies.
Plan Less, Travel More
Instantly identify the cheapest dates with our calendar.
Buy, or Watch and Wait
Book flights or hotels straight away, or wait for a better price.
When it’s the best time to buy, our bunnies will let you know.
Book in App
Grab flights and hotels quickly, and securely, right in the app with a swipe.
Some of the other awesome things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest days to travel using our colour-coded calendar.
• Use filters to get custom predictions that suit your trip — removing long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have extra fees and restrictions.
• Get information and tips about airports and hotels.
• Compare prices and amenities from hundreds of airlines and hotels around the world.
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals you might like based on previous trips and your budget.
• Save your bunny profile and payment details securely for even faster booking.
• Our gentle Fair Bear will give you an overview of all the important details in the fine print. He’ll let you know about all the bits and pieces, like carry-on allowances to seat selection.
• Get help 24/7 from our support agents, made up of actual, real bunnies, sorry no, real humans.
Hopper has no ads, no spam, and no stress — just accurate predictions and the easiest way to book and save on flights and hotels.
So relax — booking travel just got easy. Oh, and it’s free! So download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip.
• “The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
• "How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
• “List reveals a number of apps from lesser-known travel services that bear looking into: Hopper, HotelTonight, trivago, Skyscanner” - AirfareWatchDog
• “Compared to exact searches on Expedia, Kayak, and Orbitz, we regularly found that the best deal quoted on Hopper was the best” - Travel and Leisure
• “Don’t neglect stand-alone airfare apps, including Hopper, Kiwi and Hitlist” - The Washington Post
Say Hello to the Bunnies
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hoppertravel
• Instagram: @hopper
• Twitter: @hopper
• Website: https://www.hopper.com
Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Hopper - very good - excellent
Overall I’ve found the site really good. Main problems I’ve had have been down to me not Hopper.
Recently booked flights through them 4 October & I had some problems with the airline (primarily finding a live person to communicate with & not a pre-programmed answering thing) & Hopper & the young man who dealt with me via live chat (which was proper not pre-recorded loop - the airline one got me dizzy) sorted my problem (very patiently) & checked back with me to ensure I was happy with outcome.
Although I’ve not accessed it yet I think their linking of flights too accommodation will be useful too
App works, customer service doesn’t
Before you touch the download app button ask yourself this question “do I want direct contact with customer service in view of anything unforeseen which could take place?”
If the answer to that question is yes, avoid the hopper app like you would a plague (which is quite on trend I suppose).
I have had nothing but silence from Hopper customer services since I wanted to change my flight dates a few months ago.
The app offers a customer service contact link but I have a horrible feeling it is merely a bot service and does not return a notification email to state that your correspondence has been received nor time line for response.
Yes, I’m happy to wait additional time owing to pandemic responses, but it’s been too long now with no measure of when a reply is likely to come if at all.
Nor is there a direct link to Hopper customer services - it appears Hopper does not care about customer contact. Like Apple, but much much worse.
Sure the app works when you’re needing to book a cheap flight quickly but should you require customer care you’re outta luck here.
Despite the ‘happy path’ reviews you’ll see above about day to day functionality, heed my warning before contemplating downloading this app.
Should you require assistance with anything slightly more complex post flight purchase you’re on your own. Hopper customer services do not care. And that’s too much of a risk to take right now in the current climate we’re in.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving a review. We sincerely apologize for this frustrating experience. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we have received an unprecedented amount of requests, which is why it took much longer than usual on our end to get back to you. Would you mind please updating your review to include your Hopper confirmation code? We are eager to look into this matter further for you.
Love this app! Changed my traveler life! And my budgets! Who doesn’t want it’s own P.A. Looking for the best deal?!
I always check on the others websites and even the companies website, Skyscanner, Google... named it! But they always the cheapest and by fare. You also have a chance to compare if you have a bit more money or you rather one company to an other, it’s magic!! Thanks guys! Never loved so much to look at a rabbit running!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hopper Inc.
- 210.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Hopper Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.