With the best preschool kids TV shows & educational games, the award winning Hopster is 100% ad-free and certified kidSAFE.
Hopster is a kids’ TV app, with learning games for kids, as well as great pre-school, pre school, or preschool books and fun music. Your little one can be ahead of the class before they even go to school, with our phonics shows, maths games for kids, and more. Download now.
Top reasons to download Hopster:
1. Handpicked educational kids TV shows
2. Learning games for kids
3. A safe digital world for little ones to explore
4. Watch favourite shows offline, perfect for travelling
5. 100% ad-free
6. Use on iPad, iPhone and Apple TV with just one subscription
Your little one can learn phonics, enjoy maths games for kids, and watch family friendly pre school shows – all in a safe and ad-free digital environment trusted by over 2 million families.
Children can explore the award-winning kids’ TV app Hopster with a free trial of our premium subscription. See how your little one engages with our preschool learning games for kids - including phonics and maths games for kids. Cancel any time.
All your kids’ favourite shows, including:
• Fireman Sam
• Sesame Street
• Messy Goes to Okido
• Bob the Builder
• Earth to Luna
• ...and many more!
Available shows may vary by region
Even with all these amazing educational TV shows for kids on Hopster we do believe that there is such a thing as too much TV. If your kid watches three episodes in a row, we will suggest that they try another activity instead.
Made in partnership with some of the UK's brainiest academics, our kids’ tv app includes fun educational games that engage toddlers & preschoolers in phonics and creativity, plus they will get a head start with numeracy using our maths games for kids.
Award-winning developmental shows and learning games for kids focusing on:
• Maths games for kids with counting, numerals and sequences
• Alphabet and phonics
• Empathy, caring, communication and decision making
Awards & certifications:
• KidScreen Award 2019, 2018, and 2016
• App Store’s Best of 2016, 2015 & 2014
• Best Channel BAFTA Children's Award nomination
• kidSAFE+ Coppa certified
With its combination of being a kids’ TV app with educational games, fun music, engaging pre-school books, and being 100% ad-free, Hopster is a popular choice for parents wanting a safe digital environment for their kids to explore.
We place great value in our learning games for kids. Our educational games cover a range of areas including literacy, numeracy, and creativity.
• Subscription length will vary from Monthly, Quarterly, 6 Months, and Yearly
• Price of subscription will vary depending on plan selected, and region
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s • Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Your child’s privacy and safety is our top priority. We will never share your personal information with 3rd parties or sell it on. And there are no ads in our toddler & pre school kids’ TV app. Ever. No really, we mean it.
We’ve updated how your little one watches Hopster.
With this release, after viewing an episode of a series the next one will automatically play.
We don’t want to raise another generation of binge watchers - like their parents - so after the third episode in a row, your kid will instead get a suggestion to do something else in Hopster, like:
Play a game
Read a book
Listen to music
If only *other* services did that…
We’ve also made some changes to improve the whole viewing experience, including better labelling of shows and a nicer way to select episodes.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing and Ad free!
We have been using this app for a little while now and both me and my daughter absolutely love it! My daughter loves the variety of programmes available on here including some of her favourites such as cloud babies and she also loves that she can have the books read to her. As a parent I love that there are some educational programmes on here as well as a great selection of other activities including games. With the app being ad free, I love that I can feel confident enough to let my daughter navigate it herself whilst I take a quick shower and have peace of mind that she won't click on something she shouldn't, my daughter also loves growing the plants! Amazing app loved by us both!
A brilliant (and safe) source of entertainment.
We were introduced to Hopster less than 6 months ago and have loved it ever since.
As a family reluctant to embrace apps and tv we were unsure at first, but after a long car journey we decided to give it a go and never turned back.
Our son (currently two) not only loves the tv shows but also the games and audio books, and has already thrived in his coordination thanks to the monster shapes game.
As a parent, we love that it’s advert free and we can monitor what he’s watching (so we can link it with stuff we do at home). The colour is wonderful and the app is easy to use - with the grown up stuff nicely hidden behind a password.
Can’t recommend enough.
Fantastic safe screen time for little ones
Great app that has a good range of quality, safe content for little ones to explore. I have peace of mind that my daughter is having fun in a safe environment. We’ve had the subscription now for a few months and definitely feel it’s great value for money.
- Plato Media Ltd.
- 156.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, Icelandic
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Plato Media Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £4.99
- Hopster Full Access £1.49
- Hopster Full Access £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.