With Yodha astrology and horoscope PRO app, you will get a personal astrologer and all-in-one astrology can offer - love predictions, horoscopes, birth chart readings, zodiac signs compatibility and more...
Once you get the app, all of it will be right in your pocket.
How does it work?
- Download the astrology app
- Fill in birth details
- Ask a question
- Let an astrologer read your birth chart to find the answer
- Get your personal prediction
- Ask more questions as needed
What extras will you get?
- Horoscope updates for planetary alignment changes
- Gifts, offers, promotional bonuses
- Professional customer care
Why do people like the PRO version of the app?
- Premium service from senior astrologers
- Daily doses of inspirations from thoughts of the day
- Earning free credits
- The extended length of a question
- Booking a personal astrologer
What questions can you ask?
Love, Relationship, Family, Money, Career, Education, Business - all aspects of your life are affected by ongoing changes in celestial objects of the Universe.
To get some ideas, check out a few examples:
- When will I get married?
- When and where will I fall in love?
- Is there anyone loving me secretly? What does love horoscope say?
- Am I on the right path according to astrology map? What is in my life horoscope?
- Why did we break up last year? What was the compatibility score?
- Will it be good for me if I get back with my Ex?
- Can I have some insight as to what my daily horoscope holds for me today?
- Am I going to be in a new relationship soon?
- Are horoscope signs always correct about personality? I act more like a different zodiac sign!
- According to my horoscope chart, what type of books should I read now?
- Is it a good idea to go on a date tomorrow with…? What is in my daily love horoscope?
- Am I going to pass my math exam test tomorrow? Please check my daily academic horoscope.
- What does my birth chart show about my love relationship? What can I do to improve it?
- Will I get a sudden fortune or lottery luck? Can you make a finance horoscope?
- I feel really heartbroken. What should I do?
- What do my love horoscope and birth chart hold for me in 2018?
- What Vedic zodiac sign I have? I heard that zodiac horoscope signs are different in Vedic astrology.
- Does my astrology chart indicate anything about realizing my life purpose?
- It is not easy for me to concentrate on studying process. What is my education horoscope for the year 2018?
- Will I get a promotion at work in 2018 according to my career horoscope and fortune?
- Is it a good idea to accept a new job offer now? What is in my work horoscope?
- What is my family horoscope? How many kids will I have in my life?
Are Vedic zodiac signs different?
In Vedic astrology, 12 zodiac signs known as horoscope signs have similar names to Western astrology: Taurus, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Pisces, Virgo, Leo, Libra, Gemini, Capricorn, Cancer, Aries, Aquarius, but calculated and used in a bit different way. Vedic astrologers make horoscope readings based on a deep multi-factor analysis of a birth chart, zodiac signs and relevant surroundings similar to psychic readings to predict the future events before they happen.
Weekly / monthly “Astrologer Selection” and “Extended Message Length” subscriptions are available. The price and currency will vary by type and location. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of selected plan. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Thank you for choosing Yodha!
This update includes performance improvements and minor fixes.
Enjoying the app? Spread the love with a review!
Ratings and Reviews
I find their readings exceptionally true. Sometimes I look back at a reading and am a but freaked by how on the mark it was.
I like how i get a ‘the planets have changed for your star-sign’ update reading.
My only issue is i think google translate is used from original language which can make the reading confusing. I have had to write and ask for an explanation when i couldn’t understand which they happily provided. Only happened to be that confusing once in my 2 years of using the app.
Developer Response ,
Greetings! Thank you. Your review is highly appreciated. We are pleased to know that you enjoy our astrology and horoscope app. Our mission is to make astrology available to everyone, to help people attain positive life changes. All of your friends are much welcome to try our services. Have a great day!
A useful app
Free questions and collecting credits for questions is good, but after a while these options get extremely limited which is understandable as they need to make money, after all! Some of the answers I’ve had have been brilliant, I find the more open ended a question, the better and more in-depth the response. I paid for a question recently, it was about when a good time would be to have a certain surgery, and the response wasn’t as concise and clear as previous free replies had been. However it sort of answered my question, which I guess is enough for me. Perhaps quality of reply depends on the astrologer who answers, also. Those who moan about the English not being perfectly correct; the astrologers are from India so it’s to be expected and not that big of a deal.
Developer Response ,
Greetings! Thank you for your positive review! We are pleased to know that you enjoy our daily horoscope and astrology app. It would be great if you invite your friends to try our services. Have a great day!
So accurate but no loyalty to customers
They are pricy but so accurate. I am always really impressed with what they say and I like the daily updates. However, one thing that really spoils the enjoyment of this app is that I feel like long term customers are treated worse as time goes on. Initially you get credits for free questions by reading thoughts of the day. These credits build up (slowly) to 1000 and then they reduce. I have been using this for a long time and now only get 3 credits per time...I think it was initially 20, then 15, then 10, then 5 and now 3. I get they need to make money and I often pay for questions too but it seems like loyalty from users means nothing.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback! Your idea is appreciated. Thank you for helping us to make our astrology and horoscope app better. Wish you have a nice day!
- Love Astrology and Horoscope Compatibility by Yodha Nepalese Vedic Center Ltd
- 60 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Love Astrology and Horoscope Compatibility by Yodha Nepalese Vedic Center
- In-App Purchases
- Question to an astrologer in Nepal £5.99
- question to a Vedic astrologer £5.99
- Question to an astrologer in Nepal £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.