LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
For committed horse lovers everywhere Horse & Hound is the horse world's Bible. Boasting two Olympic gold medallists, a Grand National winner and two European champions among our columnists, we bring readers exclusive news stories, reports and the most educated, insightful commentary and analysis in the business – plus fabulous photography.
Encompassing eventing, show jumping and dressage, plus hunting, polo, racing, showing, driving, endurance and point-to-pointing, we cover a gamut of equestrian sports. Besides celebrating the achievements of elite riders, we also recognise those of hard working amateurs, competing at the lower – but no less competitive – levels.
We also share the latest veterinary, training and horsecare information which can benefit every reader's horse.
Horse & Hound is THE place to find out how winners become winners, to find out more about the greatest horses and riders in the business – or to look for a new horse, groom or lorry.
That's why our readers don't think of Thursday as the day before Friday. It's just 'Horse & Hound day'.
The available subscription periods for Horse & Hound Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £8.99
Purchase an annual subscription £89.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Horse & Hound Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Horse and Hound
I am partially sighted and really enjoy having it on my iPad , as I can make the print larger.
Unreliable app that stops me from reading more than once
Whoever built this app - nice try but it’s still got bugs and UX issues. Multiple passwords to fill in to try and getting it working. Once I’ve opened the issue once it doesn’t let me read again without paying. Nobody from customer support has replied to my questions via their provided email address. My printed copies haven’t arrived for 2 weeks either - I’m going to cancel my subs as a result and get a refund for services not delivered.
This updated app is a total nightmare. It doesn’t remember where you’ve read to which is surely quite a basic feature. I’m on the verge of reverting to paper copies as I can’t stand having to find the page I’m on every evening!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 13.09.2012 £3.99
- 20.09.2012 £3.99
- 27.09.2012 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.