Horse Riding Tracker to track your rides for iOS and watchOS.
After each session you can see it on the map and check detailed statistics of your session such as:
- max speed
- average speed
- playback session and analyse it in details
- save notes about each session
- analyse heart rate data
- high speeds
- siri integration
- audio feedback every mile/kilometer on distance and duration
- Health app integration
Creator of this app is not responsible for any damages that might occur to your Apple Watch or iPhone.
This app uses subscriptions for pro features for periods: 1 Year, 6 Months, 3 Months.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period – Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This app also uses Health app to provide:
- heart rate data
Horse riding can be dangerous - remember you do it on your own responsibility. Be safe and have fun. Creator of this app is not responsible for any damages that might occur.
- brand new track share card
- "Me" tab user interface redesign
- UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app was once great and it went south because an update was needed. It’s back on track again now. It works great with Apple Health and the activity app. Now all that needs to happen is a this app should be a one off payment and then you can access all the extra functions instead of a subscription. I’m certain you would get more people using the paid version then. I’d pay £10 for the full app but I won’t pay a subscription for it. Love this app though, if you are a horse rider use the free version it is excellent.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the problem. Could you please install an update and check if Apple Watch app works for you now? Please let me know if it helped.
Love this app, have never had any issues with it and gives you all the info you’d want to know about your ride. Only downside is that half of the stats are given in km and some in miles, would love an option to change them all to either km or miles depending on preference.
Developer Response ,
Now it should be fixed, if the problem persists could you write me exactly where units differ from each other to email@example.com? You can change units by changing your device region.
Great app for us riders
Really love this app! Great for tracking my rides and comparing them with each other. Just wish it would remind me when I stop like the other activity apps
- Rozga Wojciech
- 60.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, Wojciech Rozga Mobile Apps
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year £21.99
- 3 Months £7.99
- 6 Months £13.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.