From top rated luxury hotels to tried-and-true favorites to cool, one-of-a-kind boutiques, we work with great hotels across the globe (and only partner with hotels where we’d wanna stay, too.)
HotelTonight has everything you need in a booking app:
• Jet setter? Careful planner? All good. Book tonight, next week, or up to 100 days in advance
• US, Europe, Latin America, Asia + beyond! We’ve got the hookup for discounted last minute hotel bookings wherever you want to be around the world
• Hotel descriptions boil down to the three reasons why we love it (and why you will too)
• Simple categories (like Basic, Hip and Luxe) to make it easy to find the perfect hotel, inn, bed and breakfast, motel, resort or other lodging for you
• Searching is easy. Find hotels by city, attraction or map location or filter by your needs. Traveling with Fido? Toggle on “pet friendly.”
• Need a second opinion? See ratings, reviews and photos from fellow bookers
• Geo Rates provide even more savings off our already-discounted rates, based on your current location (find these deals marked in green in the app)
• Our HT Perks program makes loyalty a breeze - the more you book, the better our deals get! Level up to claim more discounts and rewards
• Daily Drop rocks awesome surprise deals. Just swipe to unlock the extra special deal of the day
• 24/7 customer support (from real, live, nice people) for every booking
• Access to HT Pros, our in-app concierge (a real-live person at the ready to make your stay great, from grabbing you an extra toothbrush to making a dinner reservation at a hot restaurant or bar near your hotel)
• Supports paying with Apple Pay!
Some ways you can use us:
• Happy hour is never just an hour. You can book where the night takes you
• Skip the commute. With a same day deal, traffic can wait
• Let’s have a threeday! Long weekends just got better with killer hotel deals
• Business or pleasure - why not both? Lock down biz travel in 10 seconds then book another night just for fun
• Go big on your bucket list and score a luxury trip to Paris on the cheap
• Group travel made simple! Book multiple rooms in Napa for the ultimate friends weekend
• Summer road trips just got more fun. Find new hotels at every stop and save
• Surprise! Last minute vacations are the best gifts. Text the BFF “Vegas, tonight” and the rest is history
In the Press:
• “The app made its name with last-minute deals, but you can plan as far as 100 days out and even score baller rooms for way less” - Conde Naste Traveler
• “HotelTonight what did I do without you?” - Kelly Osbourne
• “You can get great, cut-rate deals on hotels… including luxury hotels.“ - Jeff Rossen, Today Show
• “My fav travel app.” - Samantha Brown, Travel Channel Host
• “I love saving on last minute bookings using the HotelTonight app.” - The Points Guy
• Instagram: @HotelTonight
• Twitter: @HotelTonight
• Facebook: facebook.com/HotelTonight
• Got feedback? We’re all ears. Hit us up at: email@example.com
Hotels we love. Deals you’ll love. Tonight, tomorrow, and beyond - book awesome hotels at amazing rates. Travel doesn’t have to be out of reach. Whether it’s a last minute weekend getaway or a dream vacation, we’ve got you covered. Download HotelTonight today to start planning less and living more.
HotelTonight brings you amazing hotel deals for tonight, tomorrow and beyond! Hotels give us discounts on their unsold rooms and you get to book amazing hotels at great prices. Three taps, one swipe, and you are booked!
Download now to find deals so good hotels will not let us put it on the website.
In the latest update, we’ve made performance improvements so it’s even easier and more fun to book a place on HotelTonight.
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you just want to get away or totally forgot to reserve a room, Hotel Tonight proves that last-minute accommodations don’t have to be last resorts. By unearthing unsold rooms, this helpful app can offer some steep savings. A streamlined interface puts photos in the forefront, and when you’re ready to book, it’s as simple as could be. Bring on the spontaneous trips!
This app is the best so far - i have used many And even more so now as I am between a change of homes and building my all new property Management business inc Lifestyle and concierge management having my own company means I work 7 days a week sometimes which is not an issue however I don’t have a full time home right now!
Some times I don’t even know what side of London I’ll be at , I’ve lived here all my life but don’t want impose on friends so this app is fantastic for the last minute choice ... a good range of better hotels makes life easier as you know you’re not to be
Let down my the hotel itself :-/ most of the time anyway! I’ve had to make 1 complaint and had to do it through the app rather than the hotel as told by the hotel management (was untrue) however hotel tonight wee great and sorted it to the best possible and very quickly!
Very happy so far
DB - Soho
Ps I’ll actually miss the ease of this way of living when the apartment is ready but that could be a very different result if I had to use another App rather than Hotel tonight !!!
Awful..Booked a room, but no room available when we arrived at hotel...
Booked a room via ‘Hotel Tonight’ but it should be renamed ‘No Hotel Tonight’ as far as we were concerned! We arrived mid-evening to check in to our hotel and leave our luggage before continuing with our evening in Glasgow City Centre. But..no room available for us. Hotel Tonight said that we had been contacted via email and telephone earlier in the day to update us that the hotel had been overbooked and that our booked room was not available. No record of email or telephone call on my account... Stuck in city centre on a Saturday evening with no accommodation! Not ideal! After an hour of negotiating the offered alternative hotel room was out of town, based at the local airport, outwith city boundary..costly taxi fares to get to this location! Thankfully we were able to call on relatives to put us up for the night. The hotel told me they had notified Hotel Tonight over 12 hours earlier that there was no available room. Trying to deal with customer services was difficult..delays, put on hold, ‘live chat’ wasn’t very responsive. Initially our refund was credited back to account with Hotel Tonight. Have eventually managed to get agreement for refund to be sent to my credit card...within 5-7 days! In face of inconvenience I have been given a coupon to use against a future stay.. Coupon value would not have covered taxi fares to and from out-of-town hotel. I would not use this company again.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hotel Tonight Inc
- 40 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 Hotel Tonight, Inc.