Wish you had a helping hand when viewing your dream new home? Take House Inspector along with you to the viewing. The app gives you an interactive checklist of the things to look out for when viewing a house. It also gives you a set of useful tools to record your visit and compare the properties you visited.
House inspector acts as guide for items to look out for when surveying a property. Is the water pressure sufficient? Are there watermark stains on the ceiling? Is there vegetation growing in the guttering? Simply mark the answers to these simple yes or no questions as you walk around the property and House Inspector saves your answers for future reference.
Based on your answers - House Inspector will give the property an overall rating.
You can also take pictures of the property and file them the properties folder - adding notes to the pictures as you need to.
Finally, House Inspector includes a handy Compass feature so you can record which direction key areas of the property are facing.
• Interactive checklist for the things you should be looking out for. Provides tips on house viewing.
• Automatic property rating given based on your findings.
• Take and save photos of your visit – stored under the property entry.
• Make notes about your visit and apply notes to the photos you took.
• Quickly compare property scores.
• Apply your own personal star rating to each property.
• Handy compass tool lets you record which way key areas of the property are facing.
Added feature to highlight inspection categories with low scores.
Ratings and Reviews
I used it to remind me of all the properties I have viewed. I've taken pictures with the app and gone through all the suggested things to look out for, it's very useful in that respect.
Quite a nice app
I really like this app as a tool to organise my house viewing schedule. It has a well organised and intuitive interface and has already given me valuable hints about what to look at when buying a house.
As a future feature I would love to see the integration into calendar apps or a calendar function that allows me to organise viewing appointments. In the same line, a tick box to indicate that I have contacted an agent regarding the property would also be very helpful. Lastly, a field that links me to the according property listing online would be the icing on this app.
I am an association manger and i have customized this to use in my inspections! It is a great tool and really impresses the Boards!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wide Angle Software
- 2.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Wide Angle Software Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.