hub by Premier Inn is a smart urban hotel set in the heart of London’s Covent Garden. Control and customise your stay via this clever app – everything from your room temperature and lighting to your TV and ordering deli breakfast...
- Customise your stay so everything’s just right. Adjust the temperature and lighting in your room, switch on the ‘do not disturb’ sign, and control your TV at a swipe.
- Use your Apple Watch to get even more out of your stay. hub by Premier Inn on Apple Watch lets you select and control your lighting, room temperature and TV. Without you even having to reach for your phone.
- Heading out? Turn to “Explore”. Check out our in-app area guide with our edit of the hottest places to go and things to do. Or point the app at the smart map on your wall to bring up an interactive guide to London.
- Order breakfast through the app and have it waiting for you first thing at our ground floor Deli + Bar.
- That’s not all. You can also:
Book a room in minutes
View and cancel your bookings
Link up to your “My Premier Inn” account to make booking even faster
Use a QR code to whizz through check-in with Collect & Go
Check out the full menu
Get answers to your burning questions in our FAQs
Get in touch with us directly
Save your details and store your contacts
Set your preferences
Download it now and look forward to a smart stylish stay in the heart of the capital.
Under the hood improvements to make your journey smoother
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great concept but horrible lag
Love the idea of this, but as per other reviews the responsiveness just isn’t there. You set a lights setting and then have to wait 5 minutes before the change takes effect. If you get impatient and change several things at one, you get a flurry of lighting and fan changes all at once as the system catches up. Such a pity, since the concept is great.
Downloaded the app when we got to our room, after registering we were up and running. It easily controlled the TV and lighting and as they state, will control the ac with a slight delay. A clever little app to make things a tad easier if you want to use it.
Great concept, fails on application
We loved the hotel & concept. Just had problems from the beginning with the app. Logged in once at the beginning, tried to change different things in the room, lights, temperature, tv, etc. but didn’t work. Then 20 minutes later the room behaves like a disco running through all the things I tried to change originally. After that the app never loaded again or worked. So I uninstalled it for the remainder of the stay.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.