Huckleberry is the baby tracker that grows with your child. It is the only app that predicts the next optimal nap in real-time using the power of AI to make bedtime stress free and provide healthier sleep for the whole family!
Easily track and monitor your baby’s sleep, feeding, and diaper changing to discover their natural rhythm, or receive tailor made child / baby sleep plans and advice from pediatric sleep experts!
Built from the ground up to be used by parents of young children, Huckleberry features an easy to use UI and simple navigation for a stress free experience no matter the situation. Whether you’re using the app at night and don’t want to wake your child, or you’re holding the baby and only have one hand free – we’ve got you covered!
WHY PARENTS LOVE HUCKLEBERRY…
• SweetSpot® - The world’s first real-time predictive algorithm, letting you know when your child will be tired – but not over tired. It’s sanity-saving, tantrum-reducing and adapts as your child grows.
• Helps manage your child’s schedule effectively -- no more overtired or hungry babies- Single tap logging makes it easy to use – even if you only have one hand available!
• Daily charts, stats and summary to monitor your child and baby sleep patterns
• Color coded day and night sleep for easy recognition
• Simple, yet detailed feeding tracker for breastfeeding, bottle, or solids
• Diaper changing tracker makes it easy to log your baby’s output
• Makes nursing more comfortable with the breastfeeding timer
• Intuitive pumping tracker
• Low light ‘night mode’ option available
• Supports multiple profiles for more children
PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS - HUCKLEBERRY PREMIUM
The optional Huckleberry subscription is great for parents who want a more personalized service to improve child and baby sleep. All you need to do is log 3-7 days of sleep patterns and take the adaptive questionnaire. With our advanced predictive algorithms and pediatric sleep experts, we’ll analyze your data and develop an easy-to-follow, comprehensive sleep plan for you and your child. This includes:
• Full analysis by our proprietary algorithms and pediatric sleep experts
• Tailored baby sleep schedule(s) taking into account your child’s sleep needs and time constraints
• Step-by-step guidance to tackle current sleep issues, written by one of our pediatric sleep experts. We won’t tell you to “just cry it out” or “lay your child down drowsy but awake.”
• Continued assessment & guidance through nap transitions, sleep disruptions and developmental leaps through 0-5 years
• Ongoing recommendations based on your child’s ever changing needs
Huckleberry offers a simple $14.99 per month auto-renewing subscription. It covers one child’s assessment per month.
**This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence
Payment will be charged to credit card at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the same term and same price. Subscriptions can be cancelled from the app by going to Settings -> Huckleberry Subscription.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"I appreciate that the feedback was tailored directly to my son's sleep issues. It did not assume a one-size-fits-all approach to the eventual analysis" --Asher's mom
"The best thing is my child is now such a happier toddler and getting a consistent full night's sleep!" --Deborah S.
FIND OUT MORE
Learn more at www.huckleberrysleep.com
Join us at www.facebook.com/huckleberrysleep
See us at www.instagram.com/huckleberrysleep
- Updated color palette for Calendar chart with better UI for filtering data
- Statistics are more accessible in the "Summary" tab
- Fixed bug where child data was going missing
- Fixed glitches in feeding timer
- Enabled Apple in app purchases
Ratings and Reviews
Love it. Excellent app and tailored sleep plans that actually work!
First off Huckleberry is useful for tracking sleep to see patterns and get an objective point of view on how your child is sleeping.. you can’t always remember what actually happens when you’re trying to get a little one to sleep! So Huckleberry’s easy interface really helps. It’s clearly been designed by people who “get” sleep and parents because they’ve considered everything that you’d need to input and why.
Secondly, if you then use Huckleberry to get a personalised sleep plan like we did, it’s AMAZING! We needed to get our daughter to sleep in her own bed, stop breastfeeding and sleep through the night... a big task! The tailored plan we got back from Huckleberry was friendly and understanding, detailed, clear, well thought out and broken down into achievable steps. And even better- it totally worked!! All from the comfort of my own home and app. Thank you so much Huckleberry! I would totally recommend it.
The best sleep app. A must for sleep deprived parents.
This app is fantastic. We found it invaluable when trying to get our little girl sleeping through the night and onto a daytime nap routine.
The sleep tracker is very easy to use. The information is clearly visualised and the stats are helpful and informative.
The sleep plan provided to us was comprehensive and perfectly designed for our family. All our questions were answered quickly and thoroughly.
I had read numerous books and websites full
of advice on how to get your baby sleeping but this app beat them all hands down. Excellent. Thank you team huckleberry.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear this, and being able to help parents like you is what we live for. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.
Amazing for sleep scheduling
My partner and I both use the app, which we love. It’s literally bang on. The baby yawns and I look at the app and a nap is bang on due. Incredible.
Our only problem is a syncing issue. Every couple of days one of us has to delete and re-download the app to restore synchronisation. It’s been like this since we first got the app In september and is starting to get really tedious. Is there something you can do to reduce this frequency?
I recognise this is hopefully a minor tech issue, which can hopefully be easily resolved, hence still giving 5star rating.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and we're so happy that you're finding the free SweetSpot nap predictor useful. I'm sure we can help with the syncing issues, please email us at email@example.com so we can look into it.
- Huckleberry Labs Inc.
- 32.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Huckleberry Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £12.99
- Expedited Service £19.99
- Sleep Improvement Plan £48.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.