Huddle for iPad and iPhone provides instant access to your files, notifications, tasks and activity feed. It’s the fastest way to navigate Huddle on your iOS device. Relevant business content from Huddle workspaces is automatically downloaded to your device for offline working.
*NOTE: This application requires a Huddle account.*
• Review and comment on files on the move with suggested files and offline sync providing access to key content, even when you are out of signal.
• Read and respond to important notifications from your team about business content you're working on.
• Find out what you should be working on today with task management across all of your workspaces.
• Full file approval workflow available in-app so that you can read and approve documents directly.
• Record and remember important tasks by creating and delegating them in seconds.
• Upload files to Huddle directly from your email and start collaborating on content.
• Offline working - read, review and approve files, tasks, and make comments without an internet connection.
• Instantly share files with your colleagues
• Take photos, save and share them directly in Huddle.
• Open and Edit Huddle files in other apps on your device then save back to Huddle as a new file or version.
DOWNLOAD HUDDLE NOW!
**NOTE: This app is free but requires a Huddle account to sign in.**
* Fixed bug where users could not always mention (@) an individual user in a comment
* Fixed task creation start/end dates showing an incorrect date in some time zones
* Fixed text and icons overlapping on the left hand menu on high resolution devices
Ratings and Reviews
Great start but...
I love the concept of Huddle - an easy way to collaborate on work across organisations or locations. It just makes sense.
I started using the desktop version which was great but was severely hampered by my organisations own internal security arrangements. Therefore I couldn't upload or download files easily. The app fixes this as my iPad runs separate from my organisations ICT setup. It works beautifully and is intuitive.
One of the key features of the desktop version is the ability to have secure threaded conversation with people in your workspaces so you can thrash out ideas This feature is missing from the app sadly .
I've given it 4 stars because it's almost there. Add the discussions feature and it'd make 5
Doesn’t work with new iOS update
This app is great when it works!
But it doesn’t keep up with iOS updates on iPad.
As soon as a new one comes out it continually crashes and makes it unable and frustrating.
The support is terrible. You tell them the problem as as soon as they realise they can’t fix it they just stop replying.
You tell them the exact problem and they seem to just come back with a scripted answer.
When uploading photos from the browser you then have to go back and change the name otherwise it just comes up as random numbers. Very time consuming when you have many photos to upload.
Crashes continually when opening documents.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.