Huddle for iPad and iPhone provides instant access to your files, notifications, tasks and activity feed. It’s the fastest way to navigate Huddle on your iOS device. Relevant business content from Huddle workspaces is automatically downloaded to your device for offline working.
*NOTE: This application requires a Huddle account.*
• Review and comment on files on the move with suggested files and offline sync providing access to key content, even when you are out of signal.
• Read and respond to important notifications from your team about business content you're working on.
• Find out what you should be working on today with task management across all of your workspaces.
• Full file approval workflow available in-app so that you can read and approve documents directly.
• Record and remember important tasks by creating and delegating them in seconds.
• Upload files to Huddle directly from your email and start collaborating on content.
• Offline working - read, review and approve files, tasks, and make comments without an internet connection.
• Instantly share files with your colleagues
• Take photos, save and share them directly in Huddle.
• Open and Edit Huddle files in other apps on your device then save back to Huddle as a new file or version.
DOWNLOAD HUDDLE NOW!
**NOTE: This app is free but requires a Huddle account to sign in.**
Hyperlinks within documents now open in an external browser.
Ratings and Reviews
Great start but...
I love the concept of Huddle - an easy way to collaborate on work across organisations or locations. It just makes sense.
I started using the desktop version which was great but was severely hampered by my organisations own internal security arrangements. Therefore I couldn't upload or download files easily. The app fixes this as my iPad runs separate from my organisations ICT setup. It works beautifully and is intuitive.
One of the key features of the desktop version is the ability to have secure threaded conversation with people in your workspaces so you can thrash out ideas This feature is missing from the app sadly .
I've given it 4 stars because it's almost there. Add the discussions feature and it'd make 5
Crashes continually when opening documents.
All my files on my phone!
Awesome content and collaboration app. In my opinion the best app on the market. Simple, clear, but full functionality. I can access all my shared folders from Huddle with my team, on my phone. Plus see comments, updates, approvals and actions. I even figures out which files it thinks I will need offline and downloads them for me automatically. Amazing magic for use when travelling, you will never be without that critical board document again!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.