Huddle for iPad and iPhone provides instant access to your files, notifications, tasks and activity feed. It’s the fastest way to navigate Huddle on your iOS device. Relevant business content from Huddle workspaces is automatically downloaded to your device for offline working.
*NOTE: This application requires a Huddle account.*
• Review and comment on files on the move with suggested files and offline sync providing access to key content, even when you are out of signal.
• Read and respond to important notifications from your team about business content you're working on.
• Find out what you should be working on today with task management across all of your workspaces.
• Full file approval workflow available in-app so that you can read and approve documents directly.
• Record and remember important tasks by creating and delegating them in seconds.
• Upload files to Huddle directly from your email and start collaborating on content.
• Offline working - read, review and approve files, tasks, and make comments without an internet connection.
• Instantly share files with your colleagues
• Take photos, save and share them directly in Huddle.
• Open and Edit Huddle files in other apps on your device then save back to Huddle as a new file or version.
DOWNLOAD HUDDLE NOW!
**NOTE: This app is free but requires a Huddle account to sign in.**
- Security and authentication improvements
- Reserve space for notch on iPhone XR
- Minor UI issues
- App stability issues
- Folders not included in search results.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful and user friendly
Great Ap that enables secure storage of files so you can access them anywhere. I use the "task" function as a smart to do ,it's for both me and my team.
UPDATE 31st Jan 2014
Despite updating the App again, I am still experiencing difficulties when opening files on my I-pad. The files simply won't open, or have blank sections. Very annoying and preventing me accessing information I need for meetings.
Doesn’t work with new iOS update
This app is great when it works!
But it doesn’t keep up with iOS updates on iPad.
As soon as a new one comes out it continually crashes and makes it unable and frustrating.
The support is terrible. You tell them the problem as as soon as they realise they can’t fix it they just stop replying.
You tell them the exact problem and they seem to just come back with a scripted answer.
When uploading photos from the browser you then have to go back and change the name otherwise it just comes up as random numbers. Very time consuming when you have many photos to upload.
Doesn’t work with newer iPhones!
Apparently you must use Touch ID or passcode, which newer iPhone don’t have (and by “newer” I mean back to iPhone 11!).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 71.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Ninian Solutions Ltd