Unleash fiery fury from above in Hungry Dragon, a fun and frantic flying action game where everything and everyone is on the menu!
Control ferocious dragons and fly, burn and eat your way through a medieval world packed with legends, monsters and deliciously unsuspecting prey!
***This game is only compatible with devices running on iOS 9.1 or above***
RELEASE THE DRAGONS
• Collect ferocious flying fire-breathing Dragons, each unique in their own way
• Unlock crazy Costumes to fly faster, burn bigger, and eat more
• Equip exotic Pets and weird creatures to boost your power
• Level up and train by feasting on townsfolk, monsters and other delicious prey
• Fly through, explore and destroy a world of villages, forests, hills, and Goblin City!
• Smash through obstacles to access hidden areas in the world
• Feed on more for a higher score – Hungry Dragons are never satisfied!
FEEL THE BURN
• Go on a grilling spree in a huge free-roaming world in epic 3D
• Activate Fire Rush and release an inferno incinerating all in your path!
• Roast a medieval feast of monsters, soldiers, trolls, witches, and much more
UNLEASH THE LEGEND
• Evolve and train Legendary Dragons - strange hybrid monsters and dinosaurs
• Unlock epic special powers – the more you train, the crazier the power!
• Become a legend by competing in Legendary Leagues to defeat friends and foes!
Follow us on Ubisoft Social Media for the hottest Hungry Dragon news!
Facebook > facebook.com/HungryDragonGame
Twitter > @_HungryDragon
Instagram > instagram.com/hungrydragongame
Website > www.hungrydragongame.com
Coming this Summer to Hungry Dragon:
- NEW DRAGON: T-Wreks, the rampaging tyrannosaurus with a jurassic jetpack!
- Special Summer Surprises: Pets, Events & more!
Ratings and Reviews
Five Stars. Finally, a great, addictive game. No pop-up adds, no impossible bits. Altogether a really great game! Amazing graphics. The battery drain isn’t bad, either. I love dragons, so this game is the right one for me! The music is good, not annoying. The different dragon purchases add so much depth to the game. They don’t cost real money, and they cost a realistic amount. You don’t have to make any in-app purchases to enjoy the game. It’s quite a challenge at times, but it makes the game fun! I’m leading up to the large dragons already and I must say that I am addicted. Thank you for reading and I definitely think you should download the game. I have no negative comments to make at all.
This game is fairly new but I love it! I think it’s a step up from Hungry Shark. I believe this because it isn’t as pay to win. The only thing you spend on is dragons and costumes and one of them doesn’t even matter. Also the pet system is much better. You find eggs and wait for them to hatch. Each pet has their own effect such as mine defence or an attack that..well attacks enemies. There is no other type of egg that guarantees an epic for rich people although you can buy an egg that just opens instantly. Which isn’t that big of a deal since the rarity’s are the same as the normal egg that takes time to hatch. Besides purchasing, the gameplay is just as good. It is basically hungry shark but it is flipped on its head. You play as a dragon and certain sized dragons can only do certain things just like in Hungry Shark. You fly around but you are limited to a dive limit in the water. The limit may depend on the dragon but boosting definitely effects it. There are different areas in one map such as frog falls, the cemetery or a goblin village. The Hungry Shark similarities continue with Hungry letters that turn you into the size of Godzilla and a fire rush which gives infinite boost and an instant kill weapon. The gameplay is engaging and satisfying. The final and most important point: Dragons are cool.
Fantastic - Everything a Good Sequel Should Be
This game is great from the get go, each time you play you are instantly stunned by the quality of the graphics.
There’s an element of fun in the characters that Hungry Shark didn’t seem to possess, I love the daily map which gives the game some more adventure as well as the great arcade function. There is something very pleasing about being a dragon flanked by a unicorn and Jetpack wearing shark whilst eating and burning everything you come across.
The game doesn’t seem to be a pay to play which is also great!
Good work Ubisoft, keep it up! I look forward to many updates as well as a Halloween update!!!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 651 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Hatchling Pack! £1.99
- Pile of gems £0.99
- Sack of gems £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.