Stop Motion Animation, so easy anyone can create great animations
Create stunning and exciting animation movies quickly and easily. With I Can Animate you can bring the art of creating stop-frame animations to your iOS devices and then share them for all to see.
I Can Animate has some really great features:
• Capture frames using either camera on your iOS device
• Displays onion skinning, so you can easily see the differences between frames you are capturing.
• Preview captured frames in the scrollable timeline.
• Adjust exposure, white balance and focus automatically or manually lock the settings.
• Duplicate & Reorder frames
• Review last five frames
• Preview whole project
• Undo support
• Capture automatically using the inbuilt time lapse feature
• Standard & Widescreen display
• Full 1080p supported (device dependant)
• Change playback speed
• Rename Projects
• Supports a library of multiple projects
• Connect a bluetooth keyboard and capture frames without returning to or tapping the device (iOS7+).
• Help guide included
Share your movies
• Export your animation in three movie sizes: medium, large 1080p HD. (iPhone 3Gs only supports medium - 360p export)
• Exported animations can be added to your camera roll, Facebook, Youtube & Dropbox.
I Can Animate provides hours of fun for both the serious and amateur animators. Join with the thousands of existing users enjoying I Can Animate and begin filming fantastic animations with your. iOS device.
There's also a free iBook download on the website.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixes for iOS 11 users
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing! But it could let you add music then it would be outstanding. And amazing app but it just needs a little work on it!
It is so fun and hilarious to create fantastic videos and bring your toys to life. I was never interested in animation until I got this, worth buying it for sure, it always makes me smile to watch what you can do, and it’s so clever. I love it and since I got this I’ve found a new passion. You don’t have to be an expert to do this, it’s fun and simple, and worth every penny. Try it out, and the lite version is free so you could try that first to see if you like it, and get this version of you do. Thank you for this fun exciting app, I love it!! By the way if you said it doesn’t have sound and want it, get Filmora Go. It’s free. On that you can give your movies music or recorded sound. It gives the movies a personal touch and it’s even better with sound and personal touches from Filmora Go. However u don’t need it, the movies are great with or without sound.😊😊
I am pumped
Yes I agree with nom_nom246 however old you are outstanding review! It is the best animation app in my view! I would recommend it in a millisecond! I’ve loved how it is not confusing as it only has a few range of material of how to change your piece. I am inspired how you can name your animation and change the speed! The cameras on point on my device! (It films it perfectly!). It would be very appreciated if you can do a voice over so you can create your animation come to life! I would recommend this app before the lite version definitely! It’s very hard to think about the cons on this app! Thinking about pros I could have a 2000 word list!
Please take my advice and definitely install the app! It’s a great animation material for kids and adults! Enjoy animating!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kudlian Software Ltd.
- 11.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2022 Kudlian Software Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.