The new Ibis app brings you a stimulating, informative mixture of Articles, Highlights, Editorials, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in your field, wherever you are, whenever you want.
• Readable, print-like experience enhanced with
dynamic figures, tables, and references
• Rapid access to breaking research – Early View
articles updated as they publish
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy
access, including offline
• Adjustable text and table sizing
• Ability to browse content before downloading an
issue, and to download issues to read offline
• Dynamic References show references in context
• Full screen figure and table viewer
• Convenient alerts when new issues are available
• Share article abstract, figures or tables via email
Ibis is the BOU’s international journal of avian science and publishes original papers, reviews and short communications reflecting the forefront of research activity in ornithology with special emphasis on the conservation, ecology, ethology and systematics of birds. Ibis is published by Wiley on behalf of the BOU.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Ibis - International Journal of Avian Science App can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
Ibis a year subscription (mobile only) for 99.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Ibis (4 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
The latest version offers an entirely enhanced browsing and reading experience with:
• Access to multiple journals from one society (where applicable)
• Access to back files through search which supports discovery of all content available as HTML across all the journals in the app
• Access to articles available via virtual issues
• Access to request permission to reuse content (via CCC)
• Support for MathJax rendering library (where applicable)
• Ability to keep up to date with the latest articles available via early view or as accepted articles
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.