Everything you could possibly want from a Bridge App. Play Rubber, Chicago, Teams of Four and Duplicate Bridge, with no interaction with other players and minimal reliance on an Internet connection.
One of the World’s top Bridge Artificial Intelligence engines, wrapped in a user-friendly interface.
FREE to download and sample all the features, this App will challenge the most experienced players, while the ‘Assist’ mode will teach and guide the novice. 40,000+ users playing 120,000+ hands daily, and universal 5* reviews (read them!!) show that we must be doing something right!
"Simply Outstanding" Justin & Barbara Hackett - current English and German Internationals.
• iBridgePlus Assist - for beginners and intermediate players, iBridgePlus Assist is your Bridge teacher in the room. “Assist” will tap you on the shoulder when you are about to make an incorrect bid or card play, and will give you hints and explanations when you are unsure of what to do.(Free trial included)
• You ONLY play on your own, (always as South) with the Bridge Engine playing as your partner North and also opponents East/West.
• Set North to bid like your favourite partner, and you can set East West to use a different bidding system, to simulate your most feared opponents
• Support for SAYC, Acol, 2/1, Precision Club and Standard American / Danish / French / German / Italian / Swiss bidding systems, at basic, intermediate and advanced levels.
• Be free from internet connections - play whenever you want, wherever you want.
• Take part in Duplicate competitions - you will still play on your own, but you can compare your scores with other users from around the world, allowing you to monitor your own progress with your personal performance rating.
• NEW FEATURE - our improved analytics enable you to review the bidding and card-by-card play of all competitors in a Duplicate game.
• NEW FEATURE - Daily ‘Community Hands’. The same hands available to all users. Compare your score. Ideal introduction to the concept of Duplicate bridge.
• Alter My System - this module enables you to tweak, adjust, or completely redesign your bidding system to behave exactly as you would like it. Save and share your bidding system with others (in-app purchase required).
• Comprehensive in-app documentation and video presentations to help you use and make the most out of this all-encompassing app.
• FREE to download and evaluate - get 16 trial hands, PLUS Free ‘Community Hands’ EVERY DAY.
• FREE 24 hands of Assist
• Claim your $10 FREE iBridge Dollars to get you started in the Duplicate competitions.
Compatibility update for older devices running older versions of iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding app with excellent support
I have used two bridge applications previously and this is by far the best. With this app I can play bridge anywhere for as little as 30 seconds for one hand to a full team game. I use it at bus stops, airports, anywhere where I have a few moments spare. There are all sorts of options and in app purchases. It has vastly improved my bridge and speed of thinking and handling the cards. At my bridge club I am now almost always the first person to have sorted my cards and to be ready to bid. I recently had a support query which received immediate attention by email. You can download the first sixteen hands for free so there is no commitment to try it out. I would recommend this app to all beginners , improvers and experts.
I-bridge is compulsive and helps tremendously with my game. As with my real life partner, I can get extremely frustrated with my computer partner especially when it doubles a contract without a damaging holding in trump!
If I have any queries, they are handled promptly and efficiently by phone. I am totally hooked!!
I am further frustrated when I have passed twice and my "partner" comes in with nothing and is promptly doubled, going down massively and I am helpless. I also was left in a 3/2 trump when I was answering the 5NT with 6D stating I had 1 king. I cannot understand how I can be improving!!!
Suitable for those who want to play complex systems
It’s not a cheap app to use everything costs extra: lifetime subscription to play is required; lifetime assistant if you want interactive teaching to improve your bridge but be warned if you want to remove complex sophisticated bidding systems (Essential if the assistant is not to interrupt all the time or bid in a way that unintelligible to most standard social bridge players) it costs extra. Did not bother with duplicate as that was going to cost extra again. On the plus side it’s a much better player than some of the apps that I have used for many social players it may well prove frustrating and/or expensive. Wished I had read some of the critical reviews before I downloaded it
Developer Response ,
Our pricing structure is absolutely open and transparent. More than this, if you buy and pay for all our available lifetime options, this is still cheaper than the ANNUAL subscription charges of the main comparable apps.
I’m happy to hear that you consider the important part, I.E the caliber of our bridge engine, to be superior than the alternatives.
- Breva Bridge Card Game Ltd
- 91.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2009-2016 Breva Bridge Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 iBridge Dollars £0.99
- 10 iBridge Dollars £2.99
- 40 iBridge Dollars £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.