Everything you could possibly want from a Bridge App. Play Rubber, Chicago, Teams of Four and Duplicate Bridge, with no interaction with other players and minimal reliance on an Internet connection.
One of the World’s top Bridge Artificial Intelligence engines, wrapped in a user-friendly interface.
FREE to download and sample all the features, this App will challenge the most experienced players, while the ‘Assist’ mode will teach and guide the novice. 40,000+ users playing 120,000+ hands daily, and universal 5* reviews (read them!!) show that we must be doing something right!
"Simply Outstanding" Justin & Barbara Hackett - current English and German Internationals.
• iBridgePlus Assist - for beginners and intermediate players, iBridgePlus Assist is your Bridge teacher in the room. “Assist” will tap you on the shoulder when you are about to make an incorrect bid or card play, and will give you hints and explanations when you are unsure of what to do.(Free trial included)
• You ONLY play on your own, (always as South) with the Bridge Engine playing as your partner North and also opponents East/West.
• Set North to bid like your favourite partner, and you can set East West to use a different bidding system, to simulate your most feared opponents
• Support for SAYC, Acol, 2/1, Precision Club and Standard American / Danish / French / German / Italian / Swiss bidding systems, at basic, intermediate and advanced levels.
• Be free from internet connections - play whenever you want, wherever you want.
• Take part in Duplicate competitions - you will still play on your own, but you can compare your scores with other users from around the world, allowing you to monitor your own progress with your personal performance rating.
• NEW FEATURE - our improved analytics enable you to review the bidding and card-by-card play of all competitors in a Duplicate game.
• NEW FEATURE - Daily ‘Community Hands’. The same hands available to all users. Compare your score. Ideal introduction to the concept of Duplicate bridge.
• Alter My System - this module enables you to tweak, adjust, or completely redesign your bidding system to behave exactly as you would like it. Save and share your bidding system with others (in-app purchase required).
• Comprehensive in-app documentation and video presentations to help you use and make the most out of this all-encompassing app.
• FREE to download and evaluate - get 16 trial hands, PLUS Free ‘Community Hands’ EVERY DAY.
• FREE 24 hands of Assist
• Claim your $10 FREE iBridge Dollars to get you started in the Duplicate competitions.
Compatibility update for older devices running older versions of iOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Best That I Have Found
Is this app perfect? No, but I have yet to find a better one. The ability to customise the bidding system from, say, Intermediate ACOL allows you to turn on the conventions that you use and avoid those that you choose not to apply or have not learned/understood yet.
This means you can get much closer to the bidding system you and a regular partner play as opposed to a “standard” implementation. To get the system to work for you it is necessary to read the instructions because if you fail to do so you can cause the system to do some very strange things - a bit like not communicating with a real life bridge partner! I read a few of the one star reviews and it looked to me as though they had set the system up incorrectly and then got angry with it. I am a reasonable Club player with extensive IT systems knowledge and all my comments need to be read in that context. The AI engine is very sound and the system almost never fails/is down. Keep it up guys - and if possible add the McKendrick convention.
An ideal friend
I agree with the previous review, it’s not perfect, but it is like having your favourite bridge partner on call to play anything from 5 minutes up to 2 hours. You partner a robot and compare your score against fellow subscribers partnering their own robot. You get to act as declarer for your robots contracts so are never sat out as dummy. You’re either declarer or defending. You can customise your bidding to include your favourite conventions. It’s impossible to cover every scenario so occasionally frustration sets in when your robot bids erratically but isn’t that just like the real game? In the main the robot is a very reliable partner and the play of the cards is a very good standard. Beware: the defence is brutal. If there is a way your contract will fail, the defence will usually find it. But, after licking my wounds, I have found this has improved my real life games no end. Well done iBridge, this is my favourite bridge App.
Outstanding app with excellent support
I have used two bridge applications previously and this is by far the best. With this app I can play bridge anywhere for as little as 30 seconds for one hand to a full team game. I use it at bus stops, airports, anywhere where I have a few moments spare. There are all sorts of options and in app purchases. It has vastly improved my bridge and speed of thinking and handling the cards. At my bridge club I am now almost always the first person to have sorted my cards and to be ready to bid. I recently had a support query which received immediate attention by email. You can download the first sixteen hands for free so there is no commitment to try it out. I would recommend this app to all beginners , improvers and experts.
- Breva Bridge Card Game Ltd
- 91.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2009-2016 Breva Bridge Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Hand Top Up £0.99
- Lifetime subscription £14.99
- 10 iBridge Dollars £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.