iCast is the must have app for the internet broadcaster wanting to take their show on the road. Used by both the seasoned broadcaster and those seeking an entry point into the world of online broadcasting; iCast is popular amongst field correspondents to stream live interviews and is also used in a variety of not so obvious environments such as theme parks to provision live roaming announcers throughout their facilities, auctioneers use it to broadcast auctions to remote bidders and community event hosts stream live over the Internet. Use it stand alone with just your phone, add an external microphone or headset and even plug it into your compatible mixer in the studio, the possibilities are endless.
• SAM Vibe - Integration with SAM Vibe cloud hosting
• Station Configuration Synchronisation - Synchronise your station configuration between all your devices running iCast
• Inter-App Audio & Audiobus - Stream audio from other inter-app audio and Audiobus compatible apps, such as Loopy HD
• Input Monitoring - Stream with confidence knowing exactly what you are broadcasting
• Dynamics Processor - Maintain control over the dynamic range to sound like a professional
• Equaliser - Maintain control over the frequency response to ensure a perfect quality show no matter how low your audio quality settings
• UV Meter - Visually monitor the input level to ensure minimal clipping occurs
• Facebook & Twitter - Let your listeners know when you are broadcasting via Facebook and Twitter
• AAC, AAC+, MP3 & Ogg Vorbis Codecs - Broadcast using the leading commercial and open source audio formats
• Listener Statistics - Monitor your listener count in realtime
• Slide to Connect with On Air Status - Never accidentally connect or disconnect and immediately know your current on air status
• Shoutcast 1+2 & Icecast 2 - Stream using your favourite and up to date server platform
• Background Broadcasting - Continue broadcasting whilst looking up information using Safari or checking your email
• Automatic Reconnect - Broadcast with confidence knowing that iCast will reconnect after minor connection dropouts
• Recording - record your stream on your phone whilst you broadcast and then share it via email, iMessage, AirDrop and more
* AAC+ is available as an In-App Purchase *
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome when it works
The best app for the job but find that I have to attempt connection 3-4 times before I can connect. I receive a ‘failed to connect/Access denied warning.
Looks good, but
The theory is brilliant, but it doesn’t work. App crashes, won’t connect at all. I can’t create an account and the tech help link doesn’t work.
- Imperative Apps Pty Ltd
- 10.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Imperative Apps Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- MP3 Encoder
- AAC+ Encoder £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.