iCompta is an application that lets you manage your accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful charts.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Manage multiple accounts with multiple currencies
- Sort and filter your transactions to make statistics on your income and expense
- Keep track of your income and expense thanks to budgets
- Monitor your portfolio
- Manage shared expenses : you can finally know who owes what to who
- Beautiful reports and charts
- Download your transactions from your bank in just one click if your bank supports OFX direct download or with just a few more clicks using the embedded browser
- Easy import / export of transactions in QIF, OFX, CSV, XML and JSON formats
- Full synchronization between iCompta 6 on Mac and iCompta 6 on iPhone / iPad using iCloud, Dropbox or local network
- Modify many transactions at once using batch editing or the powerful rules engine
- Professional features : handle taxes, manage clients and make invoices
- Check transactions on your bank statements to avoid mistakes
- Password protection
Support available in English and French.
- Added an option to send synchronization data on the cloud without needing to save manually (off by default)
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful, but doesn’t get in the way
Excellent piece of software. Best points after a week or so of use:
1. Batch-editing works really well, and speeds up your initial data ingress and organisation.
2. Very configurable import/export options.
3. Powerful, stateful filters. When you save your document, it'll reopen where you left it.
4. Very flexible graphs, breakdowns, and rules.
5. Syncing works well across both Dropbox and iCloud (previous version had a bug, which was very quickly fixed by the developer.)
6. Scrolling a large list of transactions is snappy.
7. If you use the the built-in webview to download a bank-statement, iCompta will bring up the import dialog automatically.
Another nice thing is that it doesn't force you to use all features from the start. People, Budgets, and Schedules for example. You can just import a very plain transaction list and learn as you go along. No fancy wizards or stuff that gets in the way.
Some minor downsides:
1. Import dialog does not automatically select CSV columns, even when choosing a CSV that was exported with iCompta. You can save/load import settings, which addresses the problem for future imports, so long as you remember to do it.
2. There are animations, but they are a bit slow and clunky. Would be nice to have an option to turn them off.
Developer Response ,
Could you please contact me by email to help you fix that crash ? Because the OS crash dialog doesn't send developers anything directly. Regards
- 21.8 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © LyricApps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.