iCompute for iPad is a Primary Computing Scheme of Work fully matched to the computer science objectives of new National Curriculum for England - Computing at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
Written by a computer scientist and Primary Computer Science Master Teacher, iCompute has been nominated for a number of prestigious BETT & ERA Awards and provides all the materials schools need to teach computing using iPads creatively and with confidence.
For each year group (Years 1-6) iCompute for iPad contains:
* structured, half-termly, computing units that use engaging, age-appropriate, coding apps
* detailed, step-by-step, lesson plans and end of unit assessment guidance
* differentiated tasks, extension/enrichment ideas for pupils
* lesson resources (including pre- and partically written computer programs and pupil support materials)
* teacher support materials
* pupil worksheets & iPad activities
* links to a broad range of software and tools to support teaching computing
* video screen casts for whole-class teaching
Updates to file handling.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.