The JRCALC guidelines are the established standard of practice for prehospital clinicians and available on the iCPG app.
You can Sign Up and register your details on the app.
Once you have logged into the app you will be prompted for payment information. iCPG is available for £2.99 per month or £29.99 per year as an auto-renewing subscription - see below for more subscription information.
You need to have a data connection to subscribe and pay for iCPG. Once you have completed the subscription process and download the app, it will function offline. Please note that iCPG offers real time updates as guidance changes. You need to be online to download these updates.
• Based on the approved JRCALC and AACE guidance
• Updates published in real time as new guidance is issued
• Bookmark important guidelines and drugs
• Functionality to filter drug dosages by age, condition and administration route
• A quick look view which highlights the most important algorithms, diagrams and tables
Section 1 – General Guidance
Section 2 – Resuscitation
Section 3 – Medical
Section 4 – Trauma, including new guidance on the management of fistula bleed
Section 5 – Maternity Care
Section 6 – Special Situations
Section 7 – Medicines
In-app subscription information
• iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines are available via an auto-renewing subscription
• There are 2 lengths of subscription: £2.99 per month or £29.99 per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions
Improvements to our user log in system.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a tweak
Every time I launch this app, I get the “subscription purchased” pop up which doesn’t let me interact with the interface for a good 5 seconds. This information is irrelevant to me, as I would only need notifying if the subscription needed renewing. Aside from this annoyance, the app is very handy.
Developer Response ,
Hi rabbihorton. Thanks for this useful feedback - we will take a look at this.
As a paramedic following the JRCALC guidelines is an absolute must and in this day and age, the app format is the only way to go. Updated frequently means you are not working to last years best practice. Easy and simple to use where you can find anything with a quick search or saving your favourite pages ready to be opened from the home screen.
Developer Response ,
Thanks JoshhhhhhS. We are so pleased you like the app!
It’s an alright app!
I’ve downloaded this app a little while back and i was alright with it at first. But I tend to have trouble finding particular things on the app itself which others are finding, such as as a Peak flow graph, in their JRCALC pocket books. So I was wondering, how would you unsubscribe from the app to prevent renewal so I can buy the pocket book instead?
Developer Response ,
Hi Lizza, thanks for your review and sorry you've had trouble finding specific items on the app. We're currently improving the search term abilities so this should be addressed soon! In the meantime, if you do want to cancel your subscription, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Open the Settings on your Apple Device
2. Scroll down to iTunes & App Store
3. Tap on your Apple ID/email address
4. Tap View Apple ID, then enter your Touch ID or password
5. From the Account Settings page, scroll down and tap “Subscriptions”
6. Choose your iCPG Subscription
7. Tap “Cancel Subscription”. Then tap “Confirm” on the “Confirm Cancellation” pop-up.
I hope this helps Lizza and thanks for taking the time to review the app.
Best wishes, Shanon at Class
- Class Publishing Ltd
- 77.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Association of Ambulance Chief Executives, Class Professional Publishing
- In-App Purchases
- iCPG Subscription £2.99
- iCPG Subscription £29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.