Whether you’re working with teammates on a project or planning a weekend activity with loved ones, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has chats, meetings, files, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect with people and bring plans to life. Get family and friends together to manage tasks at home or plan a surprise birthday party. Work with teammates via secure meetings, document collaboration, and built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with teammates, family, and friends. Set up a video meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or in group chats with friends or colleagues. @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Dedicated channels help create a focused workspace for important projects.
• Video call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to video call.
• GIFs, emojis, and message animations make it easier to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Task lists allow you to stay on top of work projects or plans with family and friends. Assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off completed tasks to keep everyone on the same page.
• File sharing in chats makes it easier to coordinate on work assignments or personal projects.
• Cloud storage makes it easy to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Dashboard view neatly organizes all shared content—photos, files, tasks, links—so you don’t have to spend time looking for things*.
• Screenshare, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms to get most out of your work meetings.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with external partners for work assignments while maintaining control over your data.
• Store important information such as subscription passwords in a digital Safe*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your personal account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is great!
This is a very good app; it is literally the best app for communication and work. Students as well as teachers love it because you can upload assignments very quickly and you can create actual chats for your different classes. This is important for organising events like work meetings and even class discussions. Teams is basically like a hub for chats, calls, and any necessary online meetings. This app is essential for every single school since it is the best app for online learning. I never have a problem addressing issues to a class chat or even uploading assignments because the notifications appear right away in the activity section. This is much than having to open up my laptop to upload an assignment; my phone can do that in just under a minute, which is good because I won’t get detention for not uploading it at all. Teams, like other Microsoft 365 apps, allows you to sign into your account on multiple devices, therefore you can communicate anywhere, anytime. I would definitely recommend this app.
Something is missing,I hope you can help
So I’ve been using this app for a month and a little bit for school work because we’re in lockdown, it is very good and has helped me manage my time better than before. The thing I need is something a little bit like my homework app(SMHW). I need it to show me all my assignments all at once because I am lazy and really can’t be bothered to go into every class I am in , I have over 15 which I’m in and it’s really hard to do that every day. It would really help and I’m pretty sure everyone prefers an easier way rather than hard. My homework app does it by date, the one which is due the nearest at the top and the one which is due later is at the bottom. Another problem is that when I’m on a call and my teacher shares his screen with me and I go to post the shared screen goes and all I hear is them talking therefore I have to wait until the teacher posts the PowerPoint. When I’m on a call and go out and back in again it also won’t let me.I have rated it 4 stars, as soon as you get that in I will rate 5 stars.
I hope you can cooperate and understand what I mean.
Nice, just a couple issues
I’ve been using Microsoft teams due to lockdown and I do find it quite good to use especially as it’s easy to set up and working teams. The only thing I would say is that the calls often drop out and something sometimes you get a notification on your screen saying connecting all that your Internet connection is lost which is annoying because that means you miss what your teachers just said. Also Microsoft teams is great and we do use it as a school but it’s just not very reliable and obviously we just find it’s not very useful sometimes. Also sometimes teams actually moves people so I will be trying to get in One meeting and the system will move me to a completely different area. If you fix this then this app will be really great
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 276.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.