Kinfo is the app parents use to share recommendations. Mums, dads, uncles, nannies etc have already recommended thousands of products, services and places their families have enjoyed.
"I would definitely use this app to find things to do, especially when we are exploring the country as I love to find activities that are off the beaten track.”– ChelseaMamma
Recommendations on Kinfo go from Indoor and Outdoor Activities, Books, Wellbeing services, Toys & Games, Art’s & Craft, Classes, Sports, Holidays, Birthdays, Museums, Clothing, Events, Podcasts and much more.
1. Filter recommendations published by fellow parents by: your kid’s age and your location
2. Search recommendations by category or location through your local map
3. Earn points by sharing, liking, saving and commenting on other fellow Parent’s recommendations and get: exclusive content relevant to your family and free activity tickets
4. Check out the latest local offers in the area where you are by turning on Location access and Notifications for Kinfo
5. Build your own community of parents you want to follow and be alerted every time they share something new!
Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @KinfoApp
Contact us on info@KinfoApp.com if you have a question, we love hearing from our Users!
This time we have improved the app performance and your experience when downloading and discovering the app for the first time. Let us know what you think: firstname.lastname@example.org. #BecauseParentsKnow
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app a few weeks ago and have already been on two days out and bought a couple of the books suggested. It’s great because it’s parents recommending to parents and the reviews are targeted by age of their and your child. I can see that I’m going to use this more and more in the future!
It was alright - lasted 5 minutes
I am about to delete this app because it assumes I have Children when I'm not even old enough to have any. Plus when the thing that said put the age of your kids in came up I pressed I'll do it later and it crashed
Developer Response ,
Hi Lolplayzyt, thanks a lot for your review. We are improving our app everyday and are working on your feedback. Kinfo is primarily used by parents / carers looking to find things for their children – we are going to explain this clearly. Unfortunately, we could not find the crash you describe, but perhaps if you can tell us what device you were using this would help us to fix this. We hate the thought of anyone experiencing such problems :)
- Kinfo Limited
- 422.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Kinfo Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.