Gymshark’s Conditioning App brings a new world of training to life.
With Gymshark’s workout app, you can structure & plan your workouts, track your progress & unlock your potential, whether you’re training at the gym or at home.
** If you’re struggling to get to the gym - take on one of our FREE athlete curated home workouts & stay healthy & active from the comfort of your living room. **
“I love helping to motivate people to achieve their goals & often get asked about training for epic challenges. For me, the Gymshark Conditioning App is the perfect place to be able to share some of my top training tips & favourite workouts - where I know they'll help to motivate people who will put them to good use!”
WHAT YOU CAN DO…
- Design & plan your own daily & weekly workout plans
- Be confident in the gym with guided exercise tutorials provided by experts
- Choose from a bank of extensive exercises
- Train like a Gymshark Athlete with bespoke workout plans
- Track your progress & log every rep & set
- Share your workouts with friends
- Complete HIIT & home workouts
EXPLORE OUR WORKOUT PLANS
Train like an Athlete by using their workout plans or create your own workout routines & train your way. Whatever stage of your fitness journey you’re at, discover the workout motivation you need to push you to the next level & conquer your workout & fitness goals.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS - UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
The Gymshark Conditioning App puts your entire workout history in one place, meaning you can track your progress effortlessly, hit your Personal Bests (PBs) & keep focused on your fitness goals. Available even on free workout plans - our progress log & workout tracking mean it’s time to set some new workout goals.
TRAIN LIKE AN ATHLETE
Take on the challenge of a Gymshark Athlete workout, from weight lifting to a HIIT workout plan. The Gymshark Athletes have put all their experience & expertise into these easy-to-follow plans & tutorials. All you need to worry about is which one to try first.
“Working out is key to a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle. Empower yourself to feel happy & strong with my 5-day full body burner workout plans. I picked these ones for the Gymshark Conditioning App because they make me feel so good on the inside & out – & I think they’ll be great for you too.”
It’s like your own mobile personal trainer – except your trainer is an Athlete:
- Follow exclusive 5, 3 & 1-day training plans personally created by Gymshark Athletes
- Receive specific exercise tips & video tutorials from Athletes to make sure you get the most from every gym or home workout
- Read step-by-step exercise breakdowns, including specific Athlete tips to ensure optimal performance of every movement
- Apple Health integration to track and analyse your workout duration
DESIGN YOUR OWN CUSTOM WORKOUT PLANS
Train Your Way | Your exercises; your sets; your reps. Put yourself in charge of your training with our free custom workout plans; suitable for every step of your fitness journey.
- Create individual training plans that fit your workout goals, fitness level & lifestyle
- Use Gymshark’s extensive exercise library as a workout planner to create a personalised home or gym workout routine specific to body-parts or exercise types
- Adjust your plans whenever you like
- Monitor your progress on your own custom plans in the ‘Workout Tracker’
GETTING STARTED IS SIMPLE
Unlocking your potential starts here | If you’re up to the challenge, download the Gymshark Conditioning App now & experience a whole new way to workout. A standard account will give you access to some of our free Athlete workout plans or go Premium to access all of our Athlete workout plans.
Create an account or, if you’re already part of the Gymshark Family, use your existing sign-in information to get started.
Just like training, The Gymshark Conditioning app just keeps getting better. We’ve taken on your feedback, and our version 1.140.0 sees some changes.
· General bug fixes
· UI Improvements
But, also like training, we’re not done yet. Keep your feedback coming and we’ll continue to build the best workout app in the world.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Searched through loads of different apps in my quest to find the perfect app but never quite achieved it. Most of the apps out there are just not what I call ‘visually appealing’. Yes you want the routines, the exercise demos and all the rest but you also want a clean, fresh app with some great looking instructors that actually inspire and motivate you to train. This app has it all! I’ve just signed up to Premium which I highly recommend.
Guys can keep adding to the app please with new workouts and instructor routines.
Big request! Can you add a directory / body map where you can view / add exercises by body part and build your own routines? So say if I wanted to just do chest, I could click on the chest part of the body map which would then link me through to the directory of chest exercises. Be great to see these exercises linking into the demos and vids for each body part as the video demos are fantastic in this app.
Incredible App - Can Hardly Fault It!
When Gymshark teased the app, it had so much potential. I’m glad to see after using it for a week post release it’s everything I wanted it to be.
• Layout - so clean and user friendly
• Athlete Videos - again, clean and informative. Simple and quick to access tutorials for safe and proper form during exercises.
• Price - £5 a month for premium is more than reasonable. I will definitely be subscribing.
• PB/Performance Tracking - Convenient and easy to track.
• Workout timer with implemented rest times.
• Links to what Gymshark clothes the athletes are wearing in the tutorial videos would be awesome if you like what they’re wearing.
• A shop section that links directly to the Gymshark store.
• Intro/Overview videos from the athletes about their programmes and who it’s for (rather than just the bio of the plan)
• A forum/Members section for motivation and accountability.
Overall, it’s a 9/10 from me and I’m really looking forward to more athletes and programmes being added in the future.
Lots of potential but..
There are a fair few assumptions made during the app. For me, i don’t have many issues when figuring out the superset exercises, but i don’t think these are always the clearest - there are videos for the main exercise but not the supersets!
Unless i’ve completely missed the point of the training regimes it seems that you just ‘tick box’ exercise for doing a warmup/cool down rather than giving specific detail. I think if you want to track progress as much as the app has potential for it’s good to be able to track what was an effective stretch/cardio level etc etc to replicate in weeks to come.
This is probably in versions to come but a level of personalisation for both the UX and training goals would be a good addition. Also this is a golden opportunity to market the apparal through the app if you know people’s style etc...
Ideal if you just want to build programmes and track sets and reps, and there are so many ways Gymshark could go with this (I reiterate the comments about progress pics and couls there be a collaboration with a food diary in the future??) - surely if that’s all you’re using it for you could use a training book though...
- Gymshark Ltd
- 115.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Gymshark Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Subscription £4.99
- Yearly Premium Subscription £49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.