Control panel for managing UbiBot’s IoT device series.
This version of the App provides the following features:
1) Data management: View real-time and historical IoT sensor data, graph raw or average data, share data channels and groups, manage automatic alerts when readings cross user-defined thresholds, export data in CSV format.
2) Device Management: adjust sampling rates for the sensors on the IoT device, enable/disable sensors, change how often the devices synchronises with the UbiBot IoT Platform, monitor data usage, view device details (battery status, serial number, etc.)
3) Logs and messages: manage data logs, view alert notifications and see details of data imports and exports.
4) IoT Device Setup: Setup device Wi-Fi and GPRS (not available on WS1)
5) Account management: Create user account, update account details, password reset.
1. Fixed a bug of sound & light alert for devices.
2. Added new products, WS1-A and GS1-DS, support.
Ratings and Reviews
Good products and data
The products (WS1) are very good and seem to work well so far.
The app is ok. It has lots of useful info but it could be displayed in a better way. The UI could be made cleaner and a bit smarter. Other than this the app works well, it has a few little bugs but nothing that stops you from viewing all your data.
Clunky at best, buggy at worst
Let’s start with the GUI. Everything is so slow, I’ve only got a single WS1 yet it takes multiple seconds to refresh my devices view. Nothing is pre-loaded, and everything is a separate request.
The worst part is the graph views. It’s practically impossible to interact with and the filtering and selection tab is basically broken. It’s really glitchy and slow, and sometimes you think it’s refreshing the view but it’s stuck so you have to restart.
That’s about all my feedback for now. It does kind of work in the optimistic sense, so 2 stars, but a lot of room for improvement.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, can you please update to the latest APP and see if things have been improved? Thanks for your suggestions.
Love the Ubibot system but app could use some polishing
Overall the Ubibot ecosystem works very well and the app provides pretty robust access to the data and a good programmable alert system.
It would be nice to see the charting interface refined a bit and a widget that displays the dashboard on your Home Screen could be super useful.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dalian Cloud Force Technologies CO., LTD
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dalian Cloud Force Technologies CO., LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 7 Credits (UbiBot.io) £8.99
- 1 Credit £0.49
- 21 Credits (UbiBot.io) £25.99
- 42 Credits (UbiBot.io) £49.99
- 4 Credits (UbiBot.cn) £0.89
- 50 Credits (UbiBot.cn) £9.49
- 170 Credits (UbiBot.cn) £32.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.