The glass is sad because it's empty. Your job is to draw a line to make the glass filled up with liquid and smile again!
Try to find the best way to complete each level. You can come up with your own solution so be creative and don't be afraid to think out of the box!
Some levels might look easy but let's see if you can actually get the 3 stars.
* Dynamic mechanism. Draw lines freely to complete levels!
* Simple, smart and fun puzzles but can be challenging too
* Lots of levels with more coming soon!
* Fun and relaxing theme that will make you stay for quite some time
By subscribing to Happy Glass, you get:
- Non rewarded ads removed
- 150 daily free coins
- 30% bonus from free prizes
- 2 free daily hints
You can choose between 3 options :
- 1 week ( free 3 days trial ), $7.99
- 1 month, $19.99
- 1 year, $99.99
These purchases are auto-renewable subscriptions. The subscription price will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase and in the 24 hours prior to the end of each subscription period as set out above (e.g - week, month or year). Cancel your subscription at any time in your iTunes Account Settings. If you do not cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the expiry of any trial period, the subscription will automatically convert into a paid auto-renewing subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
*Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Idea For The Game
I like the game very much! It’s hard, challenging and confusing. My sister and I keep racing each other on who’s on the highest level, but wouldn’t it be cool if we could race against each other? Maybe, you could create a button on the start of the game to open contacts and race against them, it’s a hard thing but why not give it a try?! Another idea is to create a ‘Play’ screen/background for the game so when they made it to the end they could press play/levels and start playing! Last of all, you could create accessories for the ball, like devil ears; angel crown or flower crown. Maybe even faces! Other then that, the game is awesome. That’s all of my wishes for the game said, hope you enjoy creating some of my ideas and upgrading your game. Thank you for reading this - Bye bye.
Great game, bad reviews
This is a great game that tests your common sense. It has accurate and clever physics. You don’t need to be able to read, write, know stuff or do maths - just solve physical problems. Some of the puzzles are fiendish, some are easy - nice balance.
I have just got to level 720 (currently the end) and:
• I have not used any coins - I don’t actually know what they are for
• I have not spent any money - yes there are ads between games, but the kind you can fast-forward after 5 seconds followed by a mini-game sometimes that you can also kill after 5secs
• The banner advert at the bottom of the screen does NOT make this unplayable. It made TWO out of the 720 “challenging”, but I got past them - I’m sure others have
My only gripe is the drawing point is under your finger/thumb, making accurate drawing a pain. It would be great if you could “hold” the pencil by the other end or something so you could see the tip. Wait, maybe that’s what the coins are for? 😂
Edit: currently going back and getting all levels to 3*. Have found I somehow skipped from about 620 to 670. Odd.
Finger problem: Saved my progress on my phone then installed it on iPad and loaded my phone progress no problem. What a difference! Accurate drawing much easier. Then I used Apple Pencil. Wow!
Good game... But
I can handle the full screen ads every 5 seconds, But!, the ads at the bottom that disable you from playing the game are just not necessary, if you want to earn money advertising other games while seeing if a customer is willing to pay for the game, fine! but don’t limit the playability so bad, that the customer can’t make up Their mind because you want advertising banners at the bottom of a game that you are trying to sell, limiting anyone to see how much they’d like the game. I personally have been put off purchasing it, because of the over abundance of ads on a ‘trial’ version! I may have purchased it, But as I say, with the over abundance of ads, and that data collecting of this app, how many ads would disappear & how much of my data would they still be gathering, still telling me I am limiting the advancement of their game! While still! Charging me for it! 😑
- Lion Studios LLC
- 426.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Game5mobile 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 900 Coins £0.99
- Remove Ads £2.99
- Starter Pack £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.