Following an e-Learning course with CIEH?
Download this app to access your learning journey on your mobile or tablet. Learn whenever and wherever you like.
What is the CIEH e-Learning app?
The CIEH e-Learning app is designed to be used as part of your CIEH learning journey. The app provides learners with tailored short daily training sessions which use selective repetition and smart exercises that challenge you, helping to retain information in your long-term memory.
- Identifies which topics you need to spend more time on and provides useful suggestions for your learning journey
- An clear overview of your learning will show you what needs to be completed and will help identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Train towards an exam by entering the exam date and the days you’d like to train, and you’ll receive alerts with those topics that require extra attention so you’re well prepared in time for the exam
- Give your opinion on content and see what others have said
○ Bug fix for white screen on starting the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- CIEH Limited
- 32.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Justin Turner
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.