Tymit is the first instalment credit card, giving you complete control and transparency over your spending from the minute you plan to make a purchase through to making the repayment.
Say goodbye to the minimum payment trap, confusing interest charges and hidden fees. Spread the cost of any purchase across up to 3 months at 0% APR. Tymit is the credit card, reinvented.
We have re-designed the credit card, to put you in control.
- Affordable repayments, at your fingertips. Select your instalment plan of between 3 – 24 months from within the app, the moment you make the purchase. Purchases repaid at the end of the month or put into 3 instalments are interest free (0% APR).
- Complete flexibility to adjust your repayment schedule at any time, with no penalties or fees.
- When deciding whether to commit to that family holiday or the latest smart phone, use our purchase simulator to plan how it will impact your monthly bills.
- Bundle up! Is our unique way to monitor your spending, by grouping similar purchases together. You can customise the appearance and apply a re-payment plan of your choice.
- Protect your credit history, by staying on track to repay your balance. The app will give you complete visibility on your future payments and deliver smart alerts, so you never miss a payment.
- Save money when you travel, with no fees on spending abroad and no fees from Tymit on cash advances abroad up to £200 a month.
- Absolutely no fees for membership, international transactions, going over your limit and cash advances.
Credit limits from £500 to £15,000 and interest rates varying from 12% - 22.7%, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions apply.
Tymit LTD is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 10827757), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 796994 and is also registered with the Payment Services Regulator (PSR) for providing payment services. Postal address 5 Merchant Square, London, W2 1AY.
The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to licence from Visa. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).
It’s been a tough few weeks, but we hope everyone has been staying safe and keeping positive!
To brighten your day we have a new update for the app, which includes the following exciting developments:
- The referral program now has it’s own screen & better still you can now earn £15 for every referral!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was hoping to get a different experience from the reviews, sadly it was the same
I signed up a while ago, and was in the waitlist. Suddenly they opened the floodgates and told people the waitlist was over. Interestingly enough, I was still on a waitlist. I had to contact support for them to do something about it. After this, I entered my info, it told me I was eligible, and went to the IDV bit. I submitted the documentation, and the app stayed on the verifying your ID screen for about 10 minutes. After this, I switched apps and when I’d gotten back to Tymit, I was thrown off back to the “confirm your data” screen I’d been on previously. I contacted support again because I wasn’t sure if submitting it again would leave a hard check on my credit report. A few days later, this screen changed to a “Sadly we cannot offer you a Tymit account”, despite being told I was eligible before!
Work on your software. Your app is broken and your backend is probably even more broken than the app.
Oh, also, support was absolutely useless for most of this, and it took me over a month to get to this stage. I kept having to follow up and poking them to get a response.
Very Impressed so far
A refreshing change to find an app that is well designed, simple to use and is seemingly bug free.
Despite my initial doubts, account opening was as stated, straightforward and fuss free. I was impressed and reassured with the smoothness of operation and the speed and effectiveness of security checks etc. I was also given a ‘virtual card’ to use right away.
So far, so good. The real test will be when the actual card arrives and the account is up and running.
I’ve been using Tymit for a little over 3 months now and it’s fantastic! I especially love that there are no fees when you use it abroad, that along with the bundling feature make it great for weekend city breaks. There have been a few small bugs, like the notification badge sticking on but it seems like they’ve been resolved recently. I’ve had no major issues with the card or the app so far.
- Tymit LTD
- 77.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Tymit LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.