Very helpful in the first 5 years of your child's life. This app allows you to track what's important, create a schedule and share pictures with the rest of the family.
You’re not just a parent - and this isn’t just a baby tracker. We believe that tracking should be combined with a custom daily routine and development tips created by experts - all available in one app. That modern baby app should be simple, safe and easy to share. Why? Parenting is already hard enough.
Think of this app as a set of tools that support your parenting style. It's your decision if you want to track feeds and nap times yourself or if you use this feature as a log for other caregivers. It is up to you how often you assess your child's development if you introduce a fixed or flexible daily schedule. You know what is best for your little one. We are here to support you.
- Our app at the moment is available for FREE to all users. If you sign up today, and we introduce a premium subscription tomorrow, you will receive Premium access for free!
- Helps to manage your child’s schedule effectively - no more overtired babies
Easy to use tracking: breastfeeding, bottle feeding / formula., solids, naps, nappies, potty.
- Create your baby’s routine and a family’s plan - based on tracking and family needs.
- Invite your partner and family members to take care of the baby together - synchronized updates, for free.
- The only app that provides access to profiles for multiple children displayed on one screen.
- Set reminders for feeds, naps, activities etc
- Add posts to the family's timeline.
- Take pictures and link them to your child’s learning journey - like all nurseries in the United Kingdom do (following the EYFS framework).
- Continued assessment & guidance through developmental leaps through 0-5 years of age.
- Invite up to 5 family members and a nanny at no additional cost!
- It’s a must-have if you hire a nanny and want to make sure that your child's routine is followed and the organised activities support your child's development.
Onoco is free to download and use.
Get to know us:
minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is definitely the best out of the small selection . Lovely design, easy to use & navigate. As a ex nursery educator i love being able to link to the EYFS again. Just over all love the app it has everything i want in side and is SOOOO helpful - logging baby's feeds and nappy's (and more if needed) so always know when he was fed last. Definitely worth 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Exactly what I needed to track my baby’s routine in preparation for my return to work and have the additional feature of events so we don’t forget appointments etc. Love the features of adding family members and nanny so that I can set a routine and track days when she’s with the nanny. Also great that any activity can be edited/added later if needed.
Still trying to find the catch
I’m not bombarded with pop up ads or asked to upgrade to enter special kinds of nappies or use a super sleep tracker. It’s all there for free and it’s incredible. Extremely user friendly and a god send for us new parents. Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Onoco Limited
- 49.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Onoco Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.