Parents, you’ve come to the right place!
Onoco is peace of mind for your parenting journey, right in the palm of your hand. Onoco families favourite features include:
Baby Tracking and Analysis:
Track everything that matters to you and your family! Choose your view thanks to a customisable menu, add custom logs, and have everything your family needs at the touch of a button.
- Breastfeeding / nursing tracker
- Bottle tracker
- Solids / meals tracker
- Sleep / nap tracker
- Nappy / diaper tracker
- Pumping tracker
- Growth tracker
- Medicine tracker
- Potty tracker
- Custom logs (track anything you want with personalised names and icons - think tummy time, bath time, reading time, potty training accidents, screen time, tantrums, outdoor play, teething, etc)*
Access age-appropriate advice from trusted professional sources for your little one, covering birth to five years old.
- Growth tracker and digital growth charts
- 460 milestones to track and celebrate, covering 17 areas of development
- Personalised child development tips based on the EYFS*
- See your child’s natural rhythm with pattern charts, showing your child’s day and week
Put down the pen and paper! Our family schedule provides a snapshot of your baby’s routine alongside your calendar so you always know what’s happening and when.
- Personalise your own unique schedule for your family alongside your baby’s routine*
- Make the calendar work for you with personalised increments*
- Reminders for feeds, naps, and activities within your schedule and routine*
- Add doctors appointments and childcare arrangements*
Sharing is Caring:
With both Onoco Free and Onoco Premium, you are in control of what you want to track, what you want to analyse, and what you want to share. Onoco creates a digital connection between you and your village.
- Invite your partner, family and professional caregivers such as your nanny or childminder to your family account
- Choose individual access levels for each family member
- Safe and secure photo sharing
- All family accounts can add comments to activity
- Quick and easy access to emergency protocol
- Download data for sharing with healthcare professionals*
- Access and share your lifetime statistics on Onoco with easy sharing to messaging and social media.
Onoco works with your family and is your helping hand during the first five years of your child's life. Use it for tracking and analysis; a log for childcare; to share memories with distant family; and to be able to celebrate milestones together.
Designed for parents, by parents!
*Features available with Onoco Premium.
Get to know us:
It’s the last update of 2022!
- Custom logs can now be viewed as part of your daily summary; not only can you add your choice of tracking such as tummy time, bath time, reading time and outdoor play but you can see the time spent on each activity, and how these influence your family’s routine and your child’s behaviour.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Super simple and thorough app
I love this app, it covers all the key elements you would want to track with your baby in a format that is well designed and intuitive. Would highly recommend to others. It’s also amazing that we have multiple caregivers able to track, update and intetact with the information- the feed feature is fantastic and we love posting little updates throughout our day and appreciate being able to sort the view to just see specific topics when required.
I couldn’t find a way to contact the developers with feedback but there are builds that would enhance our experience even further, we would love to see more detail added to the insights sections. On the bottle analysis an add of breast vs formula would be so helpful. A percentage breakdown of the different fluid types weekly would help immensely or/and a total volume for each so you can track trends, on nursing a total time weekly in addition to averages. Breastfeeding isn’t simple and as a mum forced to combi feed early on this added dimension would really help me monitor and improve our journey. I don’t believe I’m alone in this and think builds such as this would provide added insight now and when we get to weening while further setting this application apart from competitors.
Perfect for new parents!
When I’m the hospital for the week after baby’s birth, I was asked how many times he wet or dirtied his nappy, when he last fed and when he last slept. I started tracking as soon as he was born and had no difficulty relaying what had transpired in the last 24 hours anytime a midwife asked me.
- Allow us both to start and stop sleep times
- Explain what unlocking premium will grant us access to. I thought I’d purchase premium as soon as I downloaded the app, but because I don’t know what features it will allow me to have I’m not sure to go ahead with it. Show us what benefits we’ll have with it and then I think more people would be sold into purchasing.
For now, that’s all I can think of.
The interface is great and user friendly. Easy to track and adjust times as and when needed. It’s not hard to figure things out and correct any previous trackings.
Basic with bugs and usability issues
I, like others, appreciate the simplicity but there are issues.
Only the person who started an event (sleep, etc) can end it. Which rather undermines the whole idea of parents being able to share the load - if I wanted an accurate picture of sleep I’d have to wake my wife up to ask her to end the sleep timer which is absurd.
The app also sometimes doesn’t refresh properly unless you force close it, and I always have to pull down to refresh because it doesn’t do this automatically. The transition between dark and light mode makes it unusable unless you force close it because some aspects of he UI change colour but the text stays the same, making it illegible.
Also, when changing figures in a bottle feed you only have the option to irritatingly scroll up and down numbers. Why not let us type it in?
I appreciate it’s a small team living the dream but the Instagram ad I saw really made this seem like a finished app for new parents, when in fact the focus seems to be on some education stuff and nanny functionality that I’ll never use.
Developer Response ,
Hi PastaSaucy, thank you for your in depth review. We do agree that there are areas in the app that could be improved. We are sorry to have let you down. We are planning to introduce shared timers feature in one of the upcoming releases. Regarding the app not refreshing properly, please contact us at email@example.com, so we can look into it. Best wishes, Onoco Team
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Onoco Limited
- 77.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Onoco Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly £6.99
- Premium Annually £47.99
- Premium Annually with a trial £47.99
- Premium Monthly with a trial £6.99