The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts and reviews
• Flights and hotels
• Videos and images
• News, shares information and more
• Anything that you’d find on the web
Get personalised updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies and events
• Know as soon as your favourite artists release new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, straight from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension – Search and share restaurants, GIFs and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension – While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content – no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard – access Google Search, straight from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emojis and more – straight from your keyboard, in any app. Tap 'Gboard' in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget – find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and Reviews
Google search bar
I think it’s great! I’ve always used it for searching things on the internet, and it’s never let me down yet! It’s good to have on my phone too, for wen I’m out and need to look things up on the go. Cuz there ain’t nothing as annoying than not being able to remember something and not being able to search for it online like u do on ur computer at home so having it as an app to have on ur phone is brilliant. Definitely worth having
Google Lens Missing
I recently had Google Lens and a few weeks after it had disappeared. I wanted to translate something and didn’t realise it had gone so I couldn’t find it. I deleted Google, updated it and redownloaded it and it still wasn’t there. On my other family members phone (iPhone 5SE) has it and my mums phone (iPhone 7+) my phone is and iPhone 5S I don’t know if it’s under an SE . When I had it on a 5C it was there always now it’s not on my 5s. On the version history it said Google Lens was available on all phones but it didn’t say anything about removing features. How could I get it back on Google without downloading Google Photos?
Needs return of axed feature....
I enjoy using the Google app for accessing my news feed on my iPhone 6S Plus handset but Google has removed its best feature - being able to directly share a Newsfeed item using the hotdog rather than having to go INTO the article and sharing it from within the article.
More often than not, we hear news throughout the day so we are aware of Newsfeed content simply by reading the headline on the feed, so there is no real need to re-read content to be able to share an article directly from the feed.
Please, please, PLEASE Google, restore the share from hotdog feature in the next update to the Google app because it is so badly missed and its removal does NOTHING to enhance the appeal of the app whatsoever IMHO.
- Google LLC
- 200.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.