CalenGoo gives you a fast and easy way to access and modify your Google Calendar with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. It can also be used when you have no Internet connection, using the cached data. Changes are saved and uploaded the next time you are connected.
The calendar view is similar to the web view of Google Calendar. Events are displayed using the same calendar colors that you use in your Google Calendar, even Google's event colors are supported (please see http://www.calengoo.com/cc ). It also recognizes which calendars are visible and which are hidden. So the view should match the view of your Google Calendar as much as possible.
CalenGoo also has a month view similar to that of Google Calendar. It can be zoomed and panned to quickly get an overview over the events of a month. Zooming the month is done by using the two-finger-zoom gesture that you know from Safari and the photo application. A double tap opens the tapped day.
It also supports the same kinds of recurrence rules as Google Calendar and displays recurring events correctly even when you are offline or scroll far into the future.
You can also use Google Calendar's feature to invite people to events and see their status (accepted, declined, maybe, no answer). They will get an invitation email with links to e.g. accept or decline the invitation.
Google Calendar has an integrated task list, called Google Tasks. Tasks with a due date are displayed on the corresponding days of the calendar. CalenGoo can do the same, it can sync this list, display your tasks in the calendar views and in a list view and it even makes your tasks available offline. You can edit and add tasks and the changes will be synced with Google Tasks.
You either need a (free) Google Calendar account to use this app or you can use it with your iOS calendars. However using it with Google Calendar has a few advantages.
To get more information, screenshots and a tutorial, please go to http://www.calengoo.com
If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an email to email@example.com or take a look at CalenGoo's support website to get help.
If you think the font is too small and hard to read, you can increase the font size of all calendar views in the settings under "Settings", "Display and Use".
Features ( http://www.calengoo.com ):
- Drag&drop to quickly copy and move events
- Templates to quickly create similar events again. They can even be combined, e.g. one template for the location of an event and another for the attendees
- Print/PDF function to print the day, week, month or agenda view via AirPrint or to email it as a PDF file
- Supports the same recurrence rules as Google Calendar
- Supports Google Calendar's event colors when syncing via OAuth2
- Icons can be assigned to Google Calendar events
- Date/time can be entered using the iOS wheels or by using a keypad
- Fast search function
- Show/edit iOS calendars in addition to Google calendars (or instead of Google calendars)
- Sync with Google Tasks and iOS Reminders
- Reminders can be snoozed and they can be (optionally) repeated every minute
- Birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed
- Zoomable month view, which can be configured to scroll horizontally (month by month) or vertically (week by week)
- Events can be linked to contacts
- Floating events and completable events
- Photos and PDF files can be created and attached to events (via Google Drive)
- Calendar selection bar to quickly show and hide single calendars
- The location of an event can be opened with Apple Maps, Google Maps, Navigon, TomTom, Skobbler, Sygic, iGo or Waze
- View/edit calendars that are shared with others via Google Calendar
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works
- Added an easier way to configure the weather forecast under "Settings > Weather" and added a weather calendar to display the weather in all calendar views.
- Added a fingerprint check that can be turned on under "Settings > Display and Use > General > Expert > Secure with TouchID/FaceID".
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I feel compelled to write an up to date review. This is a very versatile and adaptable app. I manage so much of my life from this app.
I have a separate calendar to help manage my aging fathers medical appointments. These events have their own reminders that pop up so that I don’t forget.
My sons Home Work imports across so at a glance I can see what is due and when.
Another app imports across my other sons football team fixtures.
I share my work shifts from this app to my wife’s iPhone, and likewise her shifts import to me... useful for planning ahead.
I keep track of my gym workouts (Not the full workout - different app for that), so at a glance I know when to hit the gym and what bodypart is next.
Floating events - example ‘collect prescription’... perfect because if I’m unable to do it, then the event keeps following to the current day until I tick it off.
Repeating anniversaries... birthdays, and important bills... easy to setup.
Ability to upload photos to events... great for school letters etc which always go missing in this house.
The settings are immense , and at first glance overwhelming... but when you sit down and look over them you realise that this app is super adaptable to your needs and preferences.
Developer is quick to respond to any queries etc.
Well worth the money!! ‘Work smarter, not harder’
I am a Calendar Freak - which means that I keep my Life in my Calendar I rate this app highly as it works perfectly for me. I sync 2 main calendars - personal and work - I also sync Google's Public holidays, etc. I have set my work and private calendars to sync automatically and my extras to sync manually - and it works perfectly every time My wife has even become a calendar convert using this app on her iPhone 3G. I use Google calendar online and this on my iPhone 3GS and it all syncs perfectly either way I have never had any issues with this app and Google Calendar - works seamlessly on both my wife's 3G and my 3GS ***Update*** still working brilliantly on our iPhone 4's and iPads !!! *** Update 2017*** still the best Calendar app on iOS !!! 😎👍 can’t be without it in a daily basis !!! 🤓👍
Fantastic and still the best. I use it every day
Calengoo gives me everything I wanted in an iPhone calendar app using my Google Calendar. For example Irregular/custom recurring reminders and events, etc., which the built in calendar and reminders just can't do or can't do easily. A fantastically good calendar solution for iOS which I think is much more readable and usable than any of the many other calendar apps I've tried, including the native ios calendar. It also integrates events and reminders on the same display.
Yes, it has a potentially bewildering range of options, but as long as you approach them sensibly, that's not a problem but, rather, an asset.
- Dominique Andr Gunia
- 47.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Dominique Andre Gunia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.