Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Lace-up your running shoes and download the app to find out how you can support the global COVID-19 response by joining the #HOMETEAMHERO Challenge.
Whether you’re training for a 5k, a marathon, or exercising for weight loss, our fitness coach will help you achieve your goals. Track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the adidas Running app by Runtastic.
JUST A FEW STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Easy tracking in real time with built-in GPS — all your stats and your progress in one place
2. Customize the dashboard to your needs
3. Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
4. LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Let your friends know that you are out and about — receive custom cheers to motivate you to go even further!
5. Whether you want to aim for distance, duration or frequency, your personal goal is all about you. You can even choose whether to have a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goal. Training for something specific? Set your personal goal for a target date of your choice!
6. Are you up for a challenge? We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges.
7. Only thing that’s missing? A good shoe of course: Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair!
- Groups: Create a group and run with friends or join one of the many adidas Runners groups and be part of the many events!
- Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
- Start an adidas Running activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
- Have a 3D look at your run afterwards by connecting your account to the Relive app.
- Runtastic is integrated with Garmin Connect (Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer) and Polar Flow.
- Integration with Apple Health: add the details of your workout, like duration and calories burned, to your Apple Health account.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in adidas Running & adidas Training, including the 6 different training plans.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Small changes can have a big impact! We've been doing a lot of work behind the scenes to improve existing functions in the app and to continue to make your experience better every chance we get.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Serious Privacy Issues
I am a happy premium Runtastic member since many years. However, since v10, and when used with an Apple Watch, it is no longer possible to decide which health data Runtastic reads – Runtastic forces you to let you read all of them. I had a long chat with customer service, who rather disinterested told me that it is ›intended‹ this way and that Runtastic now ›requires‹ to Read ALL my health data. This is rather disturbing that Apple gives you the principle possibility to let you decide which Health data an app is allowed to read – and then the app simply requires you to set every single toggle to ›allow Runtastic to read your data‹. It appears, Adidas now uses the app to get as many vital data from its paying(!) customers as it can get. This was a very bad move.
Developer Response ,
Hey! Our app is built on top of Apple Health, so access to it is needed to keep the app running in the background or get your heart rate. That’s why permissions are required.
Great app for tracking runs!
Have used runtastic for past 5 years and find it very user-friendly and thankfully not too cluttered with adverts, especially since adidas came into the fold.
My only grievance I encounter frequently is that there should be a lock screen function while recording a run; the amount of times my phone returns to stand by during a run is annoying and then trying to log back into my phone whilst running is very frustrating and potentially a health risk as you can’t pay full attention to traffic, other pedestrians, cyclists etc.
Otherwise great app!
Much functionality lost with removal of website
Runtastic used to be awesome. I’ve been a user (and paying customer) for years. Recently they’ve retired their excellent website portal with no notice to users. Route creation and export (useful for Strava uploads) are now gone. I can’t export my years of historical data in any meaningful fashion. Most miffed. And this was after the removal of their Withings integration a year or so back. I’m heading elsewhere with a heavy heart - I’ve never found anything as good as the *old* Runtastic.
Update following Runtastic’s response: your statement that “my ability to export training data is not affected” is not true. I used to be able to download my activities as TCX files, for upload to Strava. Now, I can only bulk-download all my data at once in an undocumented JSON format which is of no use.
Developer Response ,
In our ongoing efforts to provide you with the best running and training experiences, we are shifting our focus away from our web presence and toward further developing our mobile apps.
While most features and functions of the web got removed, we are confident that the time, energy and passion we invest in improving your app experience will be worth it.
Your ability to log in and export your training log and/or data is not affected.
Did you know you can also edit your activities in the app? Or have you tried our exciting Challenges?
We're constantly adding new app functionalities to make your running and training experiences the best possible. We'd love to stay fit together – stay tuned for what's to come!
In the following Help Center article, you can find more details about the features you can still use in the Runtastic app on your phone: https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007616099-Web-Fadeout
- runtastic GmbH
- 199.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More £19.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More £20.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More £25.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.