“Instant, awesome panoramas” — CNET
“Easy as pie … impressively sharp.” — Gizmodo
“Feels like magic” — TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Beautiful panoramas made easy.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Magical gyro viewing: Use your gyroscope to interact — look around in 360 degrees.
• Never forget a location: Every panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views — with anyone.
• Share online: Shared panoramas can be viewed on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or send to a photo album — all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share jaw-dropping scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say “wish you were here” in a whole new way.
More than an app — an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your account and access them from your desktop or mobile browser.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches your panoramas over time!
• Join the community: Help build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360verse.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing online is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
“360 is simple to use and jaw-dropping when shared!” — William
“Hands down the best interface for taking panoramas with the iPhone! ... And best of all, the output is fantastic!” — Chance
“I just want to say that this was the single best customer experience I have ever had, either in person or over the Internet.” — Chris
“Just downloaded this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope....” — Chamillionaire
360 Panorama supports all recent iPhone and iPad models since the iPhone 4. Includes native iPad support.
This update fixes a crash on startup for iPhone 6s Plus users as well as iPad mini 3 users. For iPhone 6s users who tried the last update, please try again, as a code merge issue led to the fix not being deployed.
This includes the fixes and improvements from the major refresh (4.4.4):
- Fix for Twitter authentication issues which caused problems during login and sharing to Twitter.
- Update to the latest Facebook and Twitter SDKs
- Fixes for a few UI layout issues and small bugs throughout the app
Ratings and Reviews
It good but needs updating
This app is great but needs to be updated to take advantage of iOS ability to share on social media (the current way thats built into this app fails everytime for me) as well as a more modern design. A lot of this is cosmetic but add to the user experience.
Also when viewing a 360° on the web the gyro button is often obscured by browser controls meaning its not possible to use the phones gyro.
By far the best photo sphere app there is... I just wish there was a way to load old panoramas back into the app! It's ok viewing them on the web, but they're much smoother when displayed directly within the app.
I hope the developers are still working on this as it's a great app and who knows where else it could go (loaded into VR headsets maybe? Even better stitching? Ability to pull out standard panoramic photos from the shot?)
Hopefully it will still work when I get the iPhone SE! 😁
LET US SHARE THE PANORAMAS
Plz guys, give us this feature in app. Id love to go over a map with pins on it of 360 panoramas. Even see 'top rated' and 'developer selected' ones. An if you give us like a reddit karma type system of when someone likes our panoramas it would be a lot better.
I just made an account to see what they do and they only let u upload to download them urself.
Still a very cool app, but its just u showing them off yourself to ppl by passing them ur phone which is a bit old fashioned when they should be able to see em thru whatsapp or w/e by sharing the link.
Anyway great app but loads of room for extra festures plz add them!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.