ImagineFX is the only magazine for fantasy and sci-fi digital artists.
Each issue contains an eclectic mixture of in-depth workshops from the world's best artists, plus galleries and interviews, community news and product reviews.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
General app improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The pages are really good quality you can zoom in quite a lot. The much needed performance improvement in this latest update today is a lot better than it was before. All we need now is to be able to download the CD content from ImagineFX's website. Sort that out please and we will be very happy.
Great magazine - bad app
The magazine, content and reading experience is brilliant so you should read it. It's great.
BUT the app is very buggy and you often have to completely delete the app to stop it crashing when you try to access the magazine. I contacted support and was told to turn the iPad off and on again which only sometimes allows access.
This has been a longstanding issue so if they ever fix or improve the app it'll get 5 stars but currently it's a frustration.
The new layout is simple and easy to use, I find it much better than the previous version. The subscription is also worth it for artist wanting to progress and learn new and different techniques, software and styles. The interviews are great and the video tutorials are a massive plus for the digital magazines, I have found them to be very helpful and informative.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 34.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £3.99
- 1 Year Subscription £44.99
- All unowned back issues (excluding special issues) £46.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.