OGame – Strategic galactic conquest
Millions of intergalactic emperors have been fighting since 2002 in this well-loved browser game of tactical finesse and military strength for universal dominance.
Now the original is also available on your iPad!
Start out with a small planet and develop this into the hub of an interstellar empire.
With the help of your new home's valuable resources you can build a powerful war fleet. Unimaginable advantages can be attained out of research and technology. Expand your empire, in which you colonise new planets, forge strategic alliances or fight tactically against other players. Dangers and challenges but also honour and power wait for adventurous space pioneers in the limitless depths of the universe.
At a glance:
- Set up a strong infrastructure on your planet.
- Build a powerful space fleet, from fighters right up to a deathstar.
- Research new technologies for your empire.
- Measure your progress in the highscores.
- Prove yourself in gigantic space battles.
- Extract resources from the debris fields of enemy planets.
- Settle on new planets and expand your power.
- Unite with others and form a strong alliance.
- Secure your resources with numerous defence systems.
- Investigate the shallows of space whilst on high-risk expeditions.
The time to rise has arrived – become emperor of a galactic kingdom!
Here and now on your iPad!
Gameforge – http://www.gameforge.com
OGame – http://www.ogame.co.uk
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/ogame
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Play in browser, not via the app
Excellent strategy game, I’ve played in a few game universes over several years. I downloaded the app in June 2020 for a new start but it is buggy, loses 'connection' frequently and freezes if open for more than a few minutes. Developer has told me the app is no longer supported and they can’t change my account to be accessed via browser.
So sign up and play via browser. The app should be removed from the store.
Nothings working today and no help available
DONT PLAY . It’s a pointless game , there is no defence good enough to protect yourself from a deathstar fleet , you can have thousand and thousands of defences and still when attacked you lose everything , you will see by the empty galaxys that I’m not the only one to have stop playing ,
Account got HACKED
Do not install they keep your password in a text file probably.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gameforge 4D GmbH
- 19.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Gameforge Productions GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 50,000 Dark Matter £4.99
- 125,000 Dark Matter £10.99
- 500,000 Dark Matter £26.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.