With Ultimate CV, you can quickly and easily create complete CVs/resumes and cover letters. This app creates PDF files that can be emailed, printed or stored in iCloud. CV information can easily be entered via forms. Help guides and tips on writing CVs and cover letters are also included.
• Create professional PDF presentations from different themes (CV: 20 themes, cover letter: 5 themes).
• Store your files in iCloud Drive and access them anytime on all your devices.
• Upload files to popular web sites via the built-in web browser.
• List files with dates or as thumbnails.
• Change thumbnail size with slider control.
• Show CV themes with horizontal scrolling.
• Change background, font, text size, text colour etc.
• Covert files via web sites (PDF to word format).
• Use tab space and different characters to create good looking bullet lists.
• Files can be sent by email or printed.
• CV headings can be arranged in any order, deleted or renamed.
• Add new CV headings.
• Settings for adaptation to most countries and languages.
• Photos can be added from album or camera.
• International paper size (A4).
• Help guides and tips on writing CVs and cover letters.
• Different samples show how professional looking CVs and cover letters can be made.
• Can create both functional and chronological CVs.
Ultimate CV has been developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The iPad version offers an excellent view of documents and a feature to see layout changes in real time. It also has a built-in web browser with advanced form-filling features.
Other features for Ultimate CV:
• Web browser can upload files, save them locally or in the iCloud.
• The browser can make bookmarks, save page files and show all usable files on your iPhone, iPad or iCloud Drive.
• Upload files with a special technique or with iOS 9 type upload from iCloud.
• The web browser has on iPad a form filling feature that uses information from CVs and cover letters to simplify web form filling.
• Form Filler makes suggestions of of words and sentences. Suggestions come from your CV data files, a custom database and the Google search engine.
• The database in the web browser stores words and sentences from previously submitted forms. Make your own database with often used words and sentences.
• Links to different job sites and sites for file conversion (PDF to word etc.).
• Choose between basic CV (personal details, profile, objective, work experience, education) and extended CV (personal details, profile, objective, skills, work experience, education, other experience, languages, other competences, interests, references).
• With settings for heading names, date formats, address formats and abbreviations the app can be customized for almost any language or country.
• Copy, delete or rename files.
• In each theme, you can change font, text size, text colour, heading size, heading colour, background colour and line colour.
• Open documents in other applications installed.
• CVs can be emailed separately or together with letters.
• Letters can be emailed as files or as text in an email messages.
• Transfer files via iTunes file sharing.
• Show optional title text for CV.
• CV dates can be shown in 10 different formats.
• 3 different address formats.
• Extended personal details in CV (date of birth, website, marital status, nationality).
• Abbreviations can be shown before phone number, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, website, marital status, nationality.
• In the cover letter you enter sender, recipient, body text and the optional subject, location and date.
• The app comes with detailed instructions and help guides. Tips on how to write CVs and cover letters are also included.
• Three different samples of CVs and cover letters shows examples of professional looking CVs.
• Copy and paste text between files or other apps.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• iOS 11 support. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
LinkedIn import does not work
App crashes every time I try the LinkedIn import. Extremely frustrating. Quick response from support initially but when advice failed to resolve problem had no luck in further attempt at contact. However, if this problem can be resolved then app could be very useful
Great app, very conveniently does what it says on the tin, with style!
Once you've created a CV you can't do anything with it! Very frustrating
The developer, Interactia, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 9.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Interactia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.