Welcome to Tiki Taka Soccer. True touchscreen football. Create your football team and lead them to club football glory.
Create a team, hire staff, choose your formation and buy the best players. Lead them into battle on the football pitch. Experience every exciting moment the beautiful game can provide.
The first football game with a control system designed perfectly for touchscreen control. Use the super fun controls to create magical goals and flowing moves. It's total touchscreen football.
Keep your team fit and focused, earn enough money to improve your squad and perhaps one day you can dominate the top leagues of European club football.
Hugely enjoyable to pick up and play a quick match or fall deep into the Tiki Taka Soccer world and play season after season in a variety of European leagues.
Beautifully designed controls, endless football entertainment, navigate your team through incredible incidents, and the highs and lows of club football.
Free to play! Thousands of hours of fun at your fingertips!
Super addictive football action. Arguably the best football game available for your phone/tablet!
Create your dream football team and lead them to the top of European club football!
Experience the highs and lows of the football world, relegation, promotion and glory are yours for the taking!
Hire trainers, accountants and fitness coaches to take your team to the next level!
Buy the best players in the world and dominate the soccer world!
Incredibly easy to pick up and play but tough to master!
Total touchscreen football!
- Goalkeepers not switching sides fix.
- Penalty shootouts progress correctly.
- Game time resumes as expected.
- Possession stat fix
- Scrolling on manager screen.
Ratings and Reviews
In principle this a fun little game but there are some thinks that I think spoil the gameplay.
1. If you want to keep all your players energetic you must spend 10,000 to get a can of energy that will hopefully protect your players from harm.
2. You only get 15,000 from a match ( if you are in the lower liege). This makes it a long wait if you want to get a good player.
3. If your player gets injured during the match there are not substitutions meaning that player has effectively been sent off.
4. If you want a decent player you have to pay a lot of money 100,000+ and that is tricky if you spend 2/3 of your money on keeping your players fit.
5. If you hire people to keep your players fit and improve their stats it costs you 10,000 and they only stay for 20 matches even if you get the three star ones that cost real money.
As I said this is a good game but still needs improvements.
Would give this 6 stars if I could!
My only worry was this was going to be another "free game" that rammed adverts down your throat or a game that you would need to pay to improve your team. There are adverts - but not many and you can actually improve your points if you watch them. And, you can, if you choose to pay, improve your coaching staff. The game play is tricky at first but if you stick with it it gets easier (but not easy). I'm in my 2nd season and battling to get out of the Spanish 5th tier. I love the fact that players retire or get unhappy being played out of position. I would hate this game if I just won every match like many football games before.
In short I love this game and I have been recommending it to all my mates. 5 stars all day long.
Not as good as the original
Almost great but seems to have more infuriating AI problems, *even more* superhuman opposition goalies (while yours will routinely let in speculative 40 yard punts aimed directly at him), something seems sluggish about the players sometimes, the interface for team selection is less useable than the original etc. Basically it ends up being far harder to play than the original, which I love. I think I can see what they're going for: just occasionally it clicks and seems somehow more realistic than the first game, but overall it could do with an update to bring it more in line with what's gone before. Still not at all bad for £2.50 odd.
- Panic Barn Ltd
- 192.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Panic Barn Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1.000.000 £4.99
- Expert accountant £1.99
- Expert fitness coach £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.