You’ve rolled out of bed to find there’s no milk in the house. Your kids are going to a birthday party today, but you’ve forgotten to buy a gift for their friend. You want to get that latest video game and play it tonight.
Amazon Prime Now might just save your day, thanks to ultra-fast same-day delivery.
• Choose delivery within ONE HOUR in eligible postcodes for a fee, or in a two-hour delivery window at no extra cost subject to a minimum order threshold (depending on your area).
• Delivery available from early morning to late night, seven days a week on more than ten thousand daily essentials, including food, drink, electronics, entertainment, gifts and more.
• Currently available in select postcodes including: London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, South Yorkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, West Yorkshire & Glasgow and is continuing to expand within the UK.
• A minimum order value applies per store. Exclusively for Prime members.
• Hungry? Get 1-hour delivery from your favourite restaurants with Amazon Restaurants on the Prime Now app. Exclusively for Prime members in select areas.
• Choose delivery with a choice of FREE two-hour, same-day delivery windows (min spend applies) or one-hour delivery (delivery fee applies), from morning to night, seven days a week. Shop for tens of thousands of items, including groceries, household and home essentials, baby, beauty, electronics, toys and more. Two-hour delivery is available in all our delivery areas on Singapore mainland and Sentosa. One-hour delivery is available in most postal codes serviced by Prime Now.
• Exclusively for Prime members.
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.co.uk/conditionsofuse). Please see our Privacy Notice (www.amazon.co.uk/privacynotice), our Cookies Notice (www.amazon.co.uk/cookies) and our Interest-Based Ads Notice (www.amazon.co.uk/interestbasedads).
bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor App; good service
First time using the app properly and even with it fully updated it is very slow and clunky.
Search function works well, but adding items to basket causes the app to freeze- usually it continues to function or sometimes you need to restart.
Checkout is straightforward, pick a time, a payment method and you’re done.
Notifications were accurate and non intrusive- no unnecessary ones.
The app is really let down by just how *slow* it is. Sometimes searches just open the home page. Sometimes the page you’re navigating to is just blank.
The delivery map is helpful to see where your driver is, unfortunately it only refreshes when restarting the app.
I’d also love to see a function to empty the shopping cart entirely, currently you have to manually set each item to “zero” quantity to remove it. At the very least a swipe function to remove items or put them in a “save for later” basket.
Price wise- I’m really happy with the value of items I bought. It would be a “nice to have” if free delivery kicked in from at least £30, and I would definitely consider using it for smaller orders if the delivery charge was £2.99 rather than £3.99.
Delivery was quick, it arrived within the first half hour of my two hour slot. The driver followed my instructions and was really polite, all items were correct and I’m happy I got some decent bargains and I didn’t have to go out in the cold!
Please stop taking items out of the basket and not alerting the user
I really like the idea behind this app and that I can get groceries delivered to fit in with a hectic work life.
However one big bug bear is that the apps just removes items from your basket when they go out of stock. You occasionally get a message showing a couple items that have since gone out of stock, but this does not show all of them. Our latest delivery was missing bananas and yoghurt which I knew had been put in the cart but alas, they were not in the order list. Why can you not keep them in the cart, flag in red and offer an alternative rather than simply removing? Just means I end up with an incomplete shop.
Absolutely brilliant service, very easy to search and add items quickly and decisively, Far better than the supermarket food shopping apps. I have been using this service now for 8 months, and never been to a shop since, please don’t look at the 2.7 rating and judge from that, as I have no idea why others seem to insist on bringing this service down. I can assure you, once you have installed on your phone, you won’t be grocery shopping and joining the cues, and social distancing and getting stressed and wasting 2 hours of your time again. Do your grocery shopping now with this app, takes 20 mins, then have it delivered in the afternoon. How they can achieve this level of speedy delivery I have no idea! You cannot get this speed of service from any other app.
Try it, seriously just try it! Extremely impressed!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 85.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 AMZN Mobile LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.