*** New - now with an updated English datapack for the 2021/22 season!
Build your own football empire!
Create a football club from scratch, starting as a tiny non-league team, and see if you can make it through seven divisions to the very top.
See your players win play-offs, cup competitions and eventually conquer Europe!
Hire and fire managers, develop your stadium, negotiate transfers, contracts and sponsorship deals... while keeping the fans and the bank manager happy.
Over two million users have downloaded the Football Chairman games since launch, and they have won multiple app store awards, including the Apple Editor’s "Best of 2017", "Best of 2016", "Best of 2014" and "Best of 2013".
Football Chairman Pro is the newest and most in-depth version of the game, which is updated every season free of charge with the very latest data!
The Pro app retains the fast-paced, addictive gameplay that made the earlier versions so popular, while adding a whole host of new features, including:
- Take over other clubs: become the chairman of your favourite team
- All domestic and European cup competitions
- Load datapacks featuring teams from all over the world
- Or use the free online data editor to create your own!
- No time limits or adverts, and all in-app purchases are 100% optional
- Manage merchandise sales, pitch condition and backroom staff
- Sign superstar players and boost your club's worldwide reputation
- Pick your club's local 'derby' rivals
- Full youth squad; watch your young players develop
- Players have personalities, playing styles, and happiness and fitness
- Managers use different formations and playing styles
- Offer win bonuses, promotion bonuses, and fine players for indiscipline
- New challenge scenarios to test your skills
- 50 achievements to aim for, including 15 brand new ones
- New club records to beat
- Improved 3D stadium graphics
- Pre-season friendlies
- Redesigned interface
- Plus thousands of tiny improvements to the gameplay.
Good luck... you'll need it!
- Want to try a free version of the game before downloading this one? Search the app store for 'Football Chairman'.
* Please note, if you're in the middle of a game, we'd advise saving your game to our servers before installing any update.
- Technical improvements to ensure compatibility with future operating system updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Best football simulation around 300+ HOURS!!!
Honestly this is one of the best simple simulations other than FM18, if you enjoy football then this is the game for you, the seasons are quick and easy and are perfect for small journeys such as on the bus or train to work! there is also a sense of pride and reward after taking your non league club from nothing to champions league winners!! However there is one thing that I could critique it would be nicer to buy clubs from other countries and freshen things up as it can be a bit repetitive after a while. Furthermore maybe to take over the national team and Join the FA or something as it pops up who wins the World Cup and there’s nothing, you can do about it. I assume your team is fully English and if their 99 rated surely they must win the cup more often or not as they can win the Champions Cup! Obviously I’m just being critical of a flawless game, and suppose every game can become repetitive after spending so much time on it. I was Pleasantly surprised by how much this game impressed me, I hope you boys are doing a sequel because SIGM ME UP!!!
Amazing game, have been playing the for years and it is one of my favourite ever games. I love bringing up future club legends from the youth team, and naming a stand after them when they retire with 700 games or 300 goals or whatever. I also love how minnows can do brilliantly well in cups, and it's funny how weird teams like Swansea and QPR end up becoming some of the best in the world. I also love the fact that the players only have the first letter of their first names, and I always give all players a full first name. It is very funny when you get someone with the name of "G Barlow" or "B Mortimer" for example. It is great fun to play, and it is especially good when on a vehicle journey with a friend or alone. There are many more great features, but it would take too long for me to list all of them now. Overall, it is an incredible game and I thoroughly recommend that you buy fc pro for the bargain that is £2.99.
Very good until very frustrating end game
I took my team from non league c to champions league winners. I like in general how difficult the game is, how carefully you need to plan, and the long term view. I also like how a strong squad doesn’t guarantee success and some of the random elements.
That said, some things are too random. You go on long winning then long losing streaks and in a league season that makes it nigh impossible to win the league. A squad of 99 players should win the premier league several times each decade. So far, still not once... I like it won’t be a guaranteed title, but to have the best squad in the division and finish top 3, sometimes lower each season, doesn’t make sense. Sometimes, yeah. EVERY season? No. I won the champions league once, capital cup once, fa cup once with a squad of 99 players and still no league title in 15+ seasons.
It’s a cheap game and worth playing. The price is low and worth it for the time you put in. It’s not a p2w game, more a pay to play and after that it’s free. You get many hours out of it. But it needs a bit of adjusting for the results, especially with end game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Underground Creative Ltd
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Underground Creative Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Arab Billionaire £2.99
- Local Businessman £0.99
- Russian Tycoon £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.