Football Chairman Pro 4+
Addictive soccer strategy game
- Offers In-App Purchases
Build your own football empire!
Create a football club from scratch, starting as a tiny non-league team, and see if you can make it through seven divisions to the very top.
See your players win play-offs, cup competitions and eventually conquer Europe!
Hire and fire managers, develop your stadium, negotiate transfers, contracts and sponsorship deals... while keeping the fans and the bank manager happy.
Over three million users have downloaded the Football Chairman games since launch, and they have won multiple app store awards, including the Apple Editor’s "Best of 2017", "Best of 2016", "Best of 2014" and "Best of 2013".
Football Chairman Pro is the newest and most in-depth version of the game, which is updated every season free of charge with the very latest data!
The Pro app retains the fast-paced, addictive gameplay that made the earlier versions so popular, while adding a whole host of new features, including:
- Take over other clubs: become the chairman of your favourite team
- All domestic and European cup competitions
- Load datapacks featuring teams from all over the world
- Or use the free online data editor to create your own!
- No time limits or adverts, and all in-app purchases are 100% optional
- Manage merchandise sales, pitch condition and backroom staff
- Sign superstar players and boost your club's worldwide reputation
- Pick your club's local 'derby' rivals
- Full youth squad; watch your young players develop
- Players have personalities, playing styles, and happiness and fitness
- Managers use different formations and playing styles
- Offer win bonuses, promotion bonuses, and fine players for indiscipline
- New challenge scenarios to test your skills
- 50 achievements to aim for, including 15 brand new ones
- New club records to beat
- Improved 3D stadium graphics
- Pre-season friendlies
- Redesigned interface
- Plus thousands of tiny improvements to the gameplay.
Good luck... you'll need it!
- Want to try a free version of the game before downloading this one? Search the app store for 'Football Chairman'.
- Various bug fixes and third-party software updates
Ratings and Reviews
Tips for doing well in the Prem!
Been playing this game for years now and think I’ve finally cracked the keys for sustained success, so here’s some tips I’ve used to get better results when in the top division and do better in the cups, and also to give this gem of a game another deserved 5*!
1) player traits matter
Generally I’ve had the best success with PROFESSIONAL or HARDWORKING players. I’d try stay away from temperamental players as they are much more likely to get an annoying red card, and feel like temperamental strikers generally don’t do as well in terms of goals. Jury is still out for me on superstars, honestly haven’t worked out if they are a positive or not (they definitely cost more!)
2) make sure your squad all fit manager’s scheme
Seems a simple one but players perform so much better when they fit manager’s playstyle.
3) (IMO) 4-3-3 and 3-4-3 are the best formations, and Direct > passing
I’ve had the best success with these formations, as generally in this game more goals = more success. This may vary from person to person though so whatever works for you, but for me these work far better than other formations.
I’ve tested watching games vs straight skipping and can’t say I’ve found a definite correlation in terms of results, although skipping seems to produce more goals to me. I never skip a big away game though!
Hope this helps anyone struggling to crack that prem/CL win!
Very good until very frustrating end game
I took my team from non league c to champions league winners. I like in general how difficult the game is, how carefully you need to plan, and the long term view. I also like how a strong squad doesn’t guarantee success and some of the random elements.
That said, some things are too random. You go on long winning then long losing streaks and in a league season that makes it nigh impossible to win the league. A squad of 99 players should win the premier league several times each decade. So far, still not once... I like it won’t be a guaranteed title, but to have the best squad in the division and finish top 3, sometimes lower each season, doesn’t make sense. Sometimes, yeah. EVERY season? No. I won the champions league once, capital cup once, fa cup once with a squad of 99 players and still no league title in 15+ seasons.
It’s a cheap game and worth playing. The price is low and worth it for the time you put in. It’s not a p2w game, more a pay to play and after that it’s free. You get many hours out of it. But it needs a bit of adjusting for the results, especially with end game.
Amazing game, have been playing the for years and it is one of my favourite ever games. I love bringing up future club legends from the youth team, and naming a stand after them when they retire with 700 games or 300 goals or whatever. I also love how minnows can do brilliantly well in cups, and it's funny how weird teams like Swansea and QPR end up becoming some of the best in the world. I also love the fact that the players only have the first letter of their first names, and I always give all players a full first name. It is very funny when you get someone with the name of "G Barlow" or "B Mortimer" for example. It is great fun to play, and it is especially good when on a vehicle journey with a friend or alone. There are many more great features, but it would take too long for me to list all of them now. Overall, it is an incredible game and I thoroughly recommend that you buy fc pro for the bargain that is £2.99.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Underground Creative Ltd
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Underground Creative Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Billionaire Investor £2.99
- Businessman Investor £0.99
- Tycoon Investor £1.99
- Super Stadium £3.99