Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome. Managing your video collection on your Mac has never been this easy.
iFlicks is all about Movie and TV Show Metadata. It helps you make your iTunes Library look awesome by adding Metadata. All using a beautiful User-Inteface.
If you love Movies just as much as we do, you want them to look beautiful in your iTunes Library. You can even update existing Videos by dragging them to the iFlicks window. It really brings your iTunes Library to Life.
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Clever parsing of file names
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Metadata completely customizable using Rules
Using iFlicks you can process your Videos faster than ever before so you can watch them on your iOS device right away.
• Extremely fast processing of many video types
• High Quality Video encoding
• Audio support for multiple tracks in different languages in stereo and surround.
• Support for subtitles and chapter titles to be embedded in your video files.
• Dedicated presets to optimize videos for any Apple device like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Your Video content is not H.264. No problem. iFlicks uses the most advanced encoders to convert your video stream while keeping quality high and files sizes low.
Many current video files can be transferred into m4v containers without lengthy re-encoding or quality loss. iFlicks goes through great length to make this easy for you.
Automate task you repeat time after time using Rules, Watch Folders and Scripts.
Automatically open Videos copied to Watch folders. Run custom rules to modify Metadata and Settings. Use Apple Script to automate processing.
• Custom watch folders with automated processing.
• Powerful rule system to customize your workflow.
• Apple Script support for most functions.
• Integrated tightly with iTunes.
Using the powerful rules you can move metadata around to your preference, but also automatically choose preset, destination and further processing options depending on file path, type or other conditions.
Automatically process video files dropped to folders you have set up as watch folder.
For more details about iFlicks, please check out our website at iflicksapp.com.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks!
iFlicks 2.6 is the third major update to the already awesome iFlicks 2
This update focuses on continuous improvements, making iFlicks compatible with new video and audio formats and updating the internal metadata handling to be more reliable.
== Get back to us ==
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at support.iflicksapp.com, facebook.com/iFlicks or email@example.com.
If you enjoy using iFlicks, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says on the tin!
I’ve been a user of iFlicks, iFlicks 2 and now beta testing iFlicks 3 - I have no complaints with this app whatsoever, it does what is says it will - every time!
I think the price is a little high and will put some people off but you do get what you pay for.
Movie and TV Show metadata master!
Brilliant time-saving app. Highly recommended and very powerful. Has replaced loads of manual AppleScripts and clunky solutions that I used to use.
The app is regularly updated and, in my experience, the developer is responsive to support requests.
Highly recommended +++
Good BUT needs 2 things
Since putting Plex on mone of my NAS drives, this has become my go to app for making sure metadata and making sure files are categorised correctly.
In a word, I would give this app 6 stars if i could.
I love the concept of this app and generally it works very well, I have kind of enjoyed sorting out my movies. however there are 3 thinsg that prevent this getting 5 stars.
1. Instructions, I note from other reviews that they are written by people who had either beta tested this app, or had upgraded from an earlier version. Which is great for them but for someone using the app for the first time, some instructions or a quick walkthrough is urgently needed. Remember this app will be let loose on your precious movie and TV series and if it mucks up, you may lose them, hell the app even warns you of this. So Developer, spend a couple of days putting together some instructions of what the settings mean.
2. Bugs, when I select “Destination Current Location”, why the hell does it move the movies from their current destination to the iFlicks 2 folder? My Mac Pro has a 256GB SSD drive which I boot from, so imagine my surprise when I get a warning that I am running out of space…… For some reason the app will still put the movies into the default folder. Also it’s crashed about 5 times.
3. It doesn’t always get things right and through trial and error I have discovered that you can use the ? icon to sort this out.
If you are the developer, please do not take this as a severe criticism, it isn’t and I am sure you will listen to my feedback and consider it, thank you for a very good app.
If you are considering buying this app, then I guess you will want to spruce up your iTunes movie metadata, I would seriously buy this app, hell I did!
Instructions (For updating metadata/sorting out movies/TV shows that are already in your iTunes Library):
1. BACK UP YOUR MOVIES JUST IN CASE
2. Got to Preferences and select Update Metadata
3. Drag in up to 20 movies/tv programmes at a time into the main window and wait.
4. If any aren’t showing any metadata or the wrong metadata, left click on them and top right hand side of screen (where it says name) select the magnifying glass icon and select the right movie (For Tv series try the box below marked Show and then select magnifyng glass… If doing a series, make sure you have the series number and episode number correct.
5. Click START at the bottom of the iFlick window, let it do it’s stuff, a green tick will appear when it has.
6. Load iTunes and check metadata is there, I found that in list view, it wasn’t but once i Right clicked on each movie then clicked info, it would populate.
This workflow might be wrong but with no help file or instructions, and through my trial and error it has worked for me..
Have fun and I would still buy this app :)
- Jendrik Bertram
- 15.7 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Jendrik Bertram
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.