Easily add frames, mats, borders and overlays (text or image) to your photos!
ImageFramer is used by artists, professional and amateur photographers, scrapbookers, framers, and people who just want their family photos to look better.
ImageFramer helps you to:
* Present your pictures and paintings in life-like frames
* Add artistic frames and effects for photographers
* Decide how to best frame your art by comparing multiple designs!
* Make your artwork stand out with life-like frames for a professional look.
* Create holiday cards
* Spice up your family, travel or holiday photos
Over 100 frames and mats in the free version with over 800 beautiful frame designs available in the standard collection (unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase) with over 400 more in the Pro collection (unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase), with more frames being added constantly.
The free version exports with an ImageFramer watermark. Watermark will be removed with the purchase of either the "Standard" or "Pro Features" features.
Learn more about ImageFramer at https://imageframer.net
* Photo.app extension
* Batch Processing
* Lightroom Plugin
* Share Extension to share photos to ImageFramer
* Create multiple variations of the frame by adjusting brightness, saturation, or colorizing it
* Add multiple colored mats with bevels for photo-realistic look
* Add shadows below the frames and control light source direction
* Add image or text overlays with easy but powerful controls (needs to be unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase)
* Export images quickly by dragging and dropping to Finder or to the desktop.
* Export images in different sizes and multiple formats
* Select background color to visualize your complete framed image on the wall in your room
* Frame editor to create your own raster or vector frames (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Frame design report with real-world sizes. Great to prepare for real frames. (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Importing and exporting of frames and designs for sharing and backup (Exporting frames requires "Pro Features")
* Print or share your designs
Frame Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mother's Day, and Love photos of your family with the new Holiday collection of original vector frames. More to follow for free.
A comprehensive user manual is included through the Help menu.
- Reduced chance of conflict over ownership of image files in Finder
- Added 90º snapping when rotating overlays in the design view (overridden when holding the Option key)
- Improvements to behaviour when scaling of rotated Overlays
- Updated the trial library for new customers with an overlay set of photo corners and some other newer designs
Existing customers can download Photo Corners overlays from our site and import them in the application
- Renamed Stickers to Overlays, in the application and in the manual
- Allowing scaling Text Overlays to smaller sizes (down to 0.5% value)
- Renamed "Overlays" panel to "Overlay Settings" to be more consistent and other UI improvements
- When a new design window appears, it will now display the Templates panel on the left sidebar more consistently
Ratings and Reviews
No longer free
I have used this app for quite a while to add simple frames to images before publishing on social media, avoiding the need to add them in PS. However, the recent update has effectively removed the ‘free’ version by adding watermarks to the images. It also removed all the personal templates I had created. Very disappointed, and good as the app was, it’s not worth the £39 required to access standard features without watermarks. One customer lost, who will no longer recommend the app to others.
Love this app!
I downloaded the free version in 2013. The next day I bought the standard version. There’s nothing like seeing your own photos in frames and this is great for trying out ideas for real frames, printing them out and showing to a picture framer “something like this…” It’s also great for embellishing pictures for websites etc. Mostly though, it’s addictive! I often end up with a desktop full of pics…
If there is anything I would like it would be the ability to overlay ‘glass’ to the picture - reflections etc…
Shame they felt they had to add watermarks to the free version recently, but if you find it addictive like me you’ll soon want the paid version anyway...
no longer free???
I downloaded this a few years back and used it extensively to great effect however having not used it for about a year or so opened it up again today to sing its merits to an interested party only to find its no longer free and would have to spend at least £24 to get rid of the watermark.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apparent Software Inc.
- 34.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2006 Apparent Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- ImageFramer Standard features £44.99
- ImageFramer Pro features £69.99
- ImageFramer Pro features £25.99