iMaps+ brings Google maps, directions and street view to your iOS device.
- Search by address or textual query (eg 'London, UK' or 'Restaurants in New York'). In addition, you can 'radar search' the visible map area to locate places of interest such as restaurants, pubs, ATMs and more.
- Just tap on any of the places of interest on the map for more details, or to access street view.
- Street view can also be accessed from a dropped pin, search result or bookmarked location. Alternatively, drag the peg-man from the top left of the screen as on Google Maps on a desktop.
- Book hotels via our partnerships with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda.com
- Map details are cached once viewed, browse them again even when you don't have an internet connection - perfect for travelling!
- Get step by step driving, cycling, walking and public transport directions. Choose to avoid highways or tolls and select from a number of alternative routes. For public transport, you also have the option of setting an arrival/departure time.
- Set up notifications to fire when you arrive at a specific location.
- Record journeys such as a hike, bike ride or road trip, even while the app is in the background. Recorded routes are saved and can be recalled at any time. (IAP)
- Swipe up and down with two fingers to tilt the map and access 3D views in main cities around the world.
- Map overlays including live traffic, public transport lines and indoor maps.
- Use addresses from your iPhone contacts for search and directions.
- Press and hold to drop a pin anywhere on the map.
- Bookmark important locations for quick access.
- Directions and search in English, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Korean, Hindi and more.
** Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support **
Subscriptions: iMaps+ operates as a subscription service. Recurring purchase is required for full functionality. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off, from iMaps+ settings or the Apple Settings app. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you change your subscription term.
Directions, street view and live traffic details are only available in certain geographical regions.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of Service: https://apptility.co.uk/imaps_tos.html
Apptility Limited is not related to, or affiliated with, Google, Inc. Google Maps™, Google Places™, PEGMAN™ and Google Street View™ are trademarks of Google, Inc
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Rip off, don't bother with this map app
Like many others, I purchased this app in good faith that I would have the full version.
Now they have changed it from a purchase app to a very expensive subscription service that is a rip off to existing customers and any potential new customers.
If you are reading this review and thinking of subscribing, then think again, because these developers are ripping people off and will keep doing so.
When you buy a product, you buy it.
If you buy a product, you buy it to keep until you decide it you don't want it. You don't buy a product for the manufacturer to decide to change the outright purchase to a rental.
This is disgraceful behaviour that leaves the user feeling robbed by developers.
On a final note, I've seen the monthly paid subscription version of this app and it is trash.
Keep looking, there are much better value map app's here in the App Store.
I paid for the app, now your demanding more???
So I paid for the app to start off with months ago and now the app has updated is asking for a costly subscription basis to use it? Seriously disappointed with the app now as it was very good app I could rely on prior to demanding more money off
Very greedy of the app developers to suddenly invoke a subscription based service after us customers had originally paid to have full access to the app
I found this app very useful as I was traveling from the uk to Spain I originally used a garmin satnav but as I entered France the sat nav took us to Belgium so I used my phone and quietly disposed of my satnav on a mountain top ( might still be there ) but after I set it up it took no time in finding the correct route and I was in my hotel in Spain on time
- Apptility Limited
- 51.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Apptility, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Route Tracker / Trip Recorder £1.99
- Monthly Subscription £4.99
- 3-Monthly Subscription £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.