Professional-quality remixing app: Create your own mashups and remixes. Experiment with your favorite music, and discover combinations that sound perfect together.
Developed by the award-winning Mixed In Key team with 100,000+ fans on Facebook. With iMashup, you can mix any *TWO SONGS* in your music collection to make a perfect mashup.
iMashup lets you:
* Use music from your iPhone or iPad
* Beatmatch everything together using a pro DJ algorithm
* Make 100% harmonic mashups with no key clashes
* Create loops
* Copy and paste segments of a song
* Adjust the loudness of melodies, hihats and basslines in your songs
* Split the song into segments and move them around
* Sync with iTunes to export high-quality WAV files
* Save your results to Dropbox, or just email the saved mashup to yourself
* iPhone 4S and later
* iPod Touch (latest generation)
* All iPads except iPad 1.
Please tell your friends about iMashup!
Thanks for using iMashup! This update fixes a few bugs people have reported, as well as adding support for iOS 11. Fixes include:
- Fixed a crash when deleting a track
- Overhauled and improved the projects management screen
- Improved handling of export errors due to low space
- Better UI layout in several places
Thanks for all your feedback and reviews, and please keep enjoying iMashup!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than it was but its a bit unstable crashing quite a bit and losing all progress. Plus it has an annoying habit of fading at the beginning of each loop making it very obvious where the joins are but otherwise i do enjoy messing about on it
So far not so good
I have been playing around with this app for about an hour or so and my first impressions are not so good. First of all when you add your tracks a lot of them do not analyse so you have to click on each one individually to analyse them. Secondly when you load up your second track and start to move it about so you can align it for your mix after about 10 to 15 seconds you are no longer able to move it and both tracks move at the same time, the only way to bypass this is to close the app and open it again and you can start from where if froze but then like before you only have about the same amount of time to align your track. I am hoping these little glitches get sorted soon as I have it on my laptop and it works fine. Also on this software it would be Mitch better if the tracks didn’t snap to certain points in the beat grid, if you could move your tracks and then apply the beat grid would make it so much easier, just a thought.
Doesn’t work anymore
Seems like it be a great app but doesn’t work because of all the new apple crap so don’t spend ya money lads
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mixed In Key, LLC
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- Mixed In Key © 2012-2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.