iMathematics is your personal maths tutor. It is used by thousands of students every day, and it’s the only app about maths which includes everything you need to successfully pass your exams.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US:
“One of the 10 best apps for school" (Wired.it)
"Formulas and theorems always at your fingertips” (Macitynet)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IMATHEMATICS:
• Learn quickly from over 70 topics, thanks to the clear and simple explanation.
• Practice with various interactive calculators which you'll find in some subjects.
• Quickly find the topics that matters to you thanks to the advanced search algorithm.
• Get help in your math problems with the Advanced Calculator, the Fraction Approximator and the Equation Solver.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE PRO VERSION:
• Get more topics, more than 120, including the most advanced topics and all those that we will add in the future.
• Get Interactive Quizzes, with which you can practice and get a rating of your level of preparation.
• Discover the step-by-step Solved Exercises, to help you understand the methods to correctly solve problems.
• Get the Advanced Utilities, like the Graphic Calculator, the Systems Solver, the Matrices Solver 3x3 and the Math Glossary.
• Keep track of your performance, with the Daily graph.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Too hard for gcse level
This is way too hard to be classed as gcse level. Not enough visuals and just reliant on maths terminology that has no reference to the usual application of language. It needs a re write from someone who can communicate maths concepts in an everyday format to be effective at gcse level.
This app is brilliant especially with my disability because I struggle writing maths questions on paper and only can answer them on technology and this app makes me feel more confident in maths lessons at college now. I also have exams coming up so this is brilliant.
Can’t do anything without paying for “pro”
I got to answer 100 questions which were very simple additions of 2 numbers under ten. Thrilling!
Then I explored the app, and some things were pro but a lot wasn’t, so i clicked one of the lesson and it gave me a question, without explanation of what the question was about, and to find out the SOLUTION you need to PAY for pro!!!
Absolute rubbish. Might be good if you pay but there is no point of downloading this because it’s free.
- Antonio Giarrusso
- 105.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Antonio Giarrusso
- In-App Purchases
- Essential (1 Month) £0.79
- Essential (1 Year) £7.49
- Quiz (1 Month) £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.