IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity information. Watch trailers, get showtimes, and buy tickets for upcoming films. Rate and review shows you've seen and track what you want to watch using your Watchlist. IMDb takes you behind the scenes with exclusive IMDb Originals, celebrity interviews, and more. Stay up to date with entertainment news, awards, and events.
Sign in to:
• Get personalized recommendations for shows and movies
• Track what you want to watch with your Watchlist
• Rate and review what you've watched
• Save your favorite theaters
• Create and share lists of movies, shows, and celebrities
Discover what to watch - and where to watch it:
• Browse popular favorites and personalized top picks
• Compare watch options to find the best place to watch any title
• Read user and critic reviews
• Watch the latest trailers, IMDb Originals, and clips
• Search for more than 5 million shows, movies, and entertainment programs - and more than 8 million cast and crew members
• Read breaking entertainment news
• Browse quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Get complete event coverage from the Academy Awards (Oscars), Golden Globes, Emmys, San Diego Comic-Con, film festivals, and more
• Check out Best Picture winners, top rated movies, popular shows, celebrity birthdays, and more
• Receive notifications for the latest trailers, movie showtimes, and breaking news
Check showtimes and buy local movie tickets:
• Use your current location to get nearby showtimes
• Sort movie showtimes by start time, end time, genre, rating, and more
• Buy tickets directly from your phone or tablet
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
Do you think we're doing something well? Is there something we've overlooked? Please post your feedback at http://spr.ly/IMDbApp_iOS
By using this app, you agree to IMDb's Conditions of Use (https://www.imdb.com/conditions?ref_=ft_cou) and Privacy Notice (https://www.imdb.com/privacy)
“I gotta get outta here pronto, I got a Stage 5 clinger.” In Wedding Crashers, Vince Vaughn soon learns Isla Fisher’s theatrical clinginess brings his life direction and love. To help direct how you navigate IMDb, homepage section headers — such as “What to Watch” and “Explore What’s Streaming” — now cling atop the page as you scroll the latest in entertainment. We also fixed bugs to improve your overall experience — thanks for using IMDb!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Favourite app for film and TV fans
Great app for finding everything you want to know about every film and tv programme. It’s great to be able to see and add ratings, read reviews and biographies of actors. The app also allows you to add things you want to watch to a watchlist. One suggestion for IMDB is to allow people to share their watch lists and ratings with friends. Particularly during lockdown with everyone consuming so much content, friends are always looking die recommendations on what to watch. To be able to share the list of things we’ve seen and rates would be amazing.
I ❤️ IMDB
I have been visiting the IMDB website since around the 2000 (there about). Before that my means of entertainment information was through movie review magazine which was not cheap and limited in content. Imagine when the need to refer to an old movie that has just become available on streaming? Besides, I ran out of space to keep all the hard copies. I like the fact that he reviews are written by many people instead of just a few who might have agenda. I had tried participating in their discussion forum in the past but was put off by immature anti-social behaviour which unfortunately permeated many walks of society. Otherwise, IMDB is fab. The site has added many more features in the last 17 years, I’m hopeful that the brilliant guys and gals at IMDB will continue the good work, like launching the App, which is good, but I still prefer to use the bigger screen on my desk top, so I hope they don’t just put all their resources in developing he App and neglect the website. In conclusion, IMDB is a great source of information for movie buffs like myself 😄.
Why move the search bar?
I’ve been using IMDb since long before it appeared on iOS, and I don’t oppose change generally, but why was the button bar moved to the bottom of the screen while keeping the search bar. This seems like “material change” for the sake of it.
Now, to search – and how many users don’t use search in IMDb? – you have to tap at the bottom of the screen to activate the search field, and then tap again at the furthest point away – the top of the screen – to type your search term. The field doesn’t even activate when you tap Search; it is always a two tap operation. On large devices, having to tap on opposite edges of the screen for basic functionality is not good.
I’d love to know the logic behind this decision. Could it not have been implemented as a search field that slides into view above the button bar? Or just left alone?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 67.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 1990-2020 IMDb.com, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.