Message and video chat with your friends and family for FREE, no matter what device they are on!
- Encrypted high-quality Video and Voice calls
- Encrypted Group Video and Voice calls with up to 6 participants
- FREE and unlimited encrypted messages and video and voice calls over your 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection*
- Group chat with friends, family, roommates and others
- Fast photo and video sharing
- Hundreds of free stickers!
- Avoid SMS and phone call charges
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
IMO PREMIUM MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe to remove ads from imo and get 25Gb of cloud storage.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://imo.im/policies/terms_of_service.html
New features for better communication experience and more innovative imagination!
1. Files sending supported. You can send all types of files to your friends and family. Sending files has no size limitation, even if it is a large movie or file.
2. Bugs fixed for optimization.
Thank you for your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You are better off somewhere else if you want a good app.
I installed imo after my grandmother said it was better than Skype one time after I talked to her on the app. I knew my grandmother was the sort of person who would just pass on something that she heard even a few minutes before, which was why I was hesitant at first. But I tried it anyway. Soon after downloading this, I noticed a bunch of problems like, for example, the imo team thought that it would be a good idea to project the sound extremely high. This was unnecessary. Due to this, background noise was taken up to the sound level that the people on both sides should have been heard at. That left the person's voice at a supersonic scream. There was also the crackle of something like static. My ears took this in as torture and were ringing by the time I had decided that imo was rubbish that only people who unnecessarily scream insults at Skype and FaceTime and criticise everything else use. This is horrible and if you use it you either upset me and your ears or delete it mumbling that I was right.
Developer Response ,
Dear , great honour to reply to your comment! We care user experience and have provided your feedback to relevant colleagues. This will be taken into consideration to improve Imo. Please rate us more stars if possible. Your compliment is our best motivation!
Imo Customer Service Team
A few of my friends recommended this to me so I downloaded it and we started talking instantly, the app was messy, hard to navigate; sometimes I found myself on pages with no clue how to leave. A day later me and my friends were talking on a group chat we’d made when one of my friends added someone we’d never heard of! I deleted the app as soon as we figured out my friend had been hacked. The next day I met my friends in person and they shared what had happened to them on the app: most of my friends claimed that whoever hacked my friend started to talk with them saying the classic hacker, “I know where you live, so tell me all about you or I’ll kill your family” or something along those lines. Most of us deleted the app soon after. Another thing to note is that the only satisfying element of the app was the multi-people video calls but even then (with WiFi) the standard was far worse than the standard promised! Overall very bad app would not recommend downloading at all, especially as there’s a risk of getting hacked.
STOP THE LIVE AND PUT THE FALSH ON AND PLEASE READ THIS
Developer Response ,
Dear, your problem is well noted, and has been updated to our technique department. If you would kindly rate us with more stars, we will be utterly grateful to your appreciation and crities. Your compliment is our best motivation!
imo customer service
- 141.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2018 imo.im
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Member £0.79
- 100 £0.99
- 550 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.